2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th January 2013, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Anna University Results 5th Semester

You want to see BCA 5th Semester result of Anna University so for this first click on Affiliated Colleges - Review Results of UG/PG Examinations(Grade System)- MAY/JUNE 2012 link given in result section of university official homepage. Then on result page have to enter Registration number and then have to click on submit button.

Following image is of Anna University BBA 5th Semester Result page.

Last edited by Shaleen; 28th January 2013 at 03:44 PM.
28th February 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for the Anna University,Chennai Controller of Examinations PG Results Jan 2015? Can you please tell me from where I can download the Results?
28th February 2015, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

You are looking for the Anna University,Chennai Controller of Examinations PG Results Jan 2015. Here I am provide you the process for download the Anna University,Chennai Controller of Examinations PG Results Jan 2015. This is as follows:

Firstly you should need to go at the official website of the Anna University,Chennai. This is looks like as follows:

When you will visit at the above link you will find the result session at the bottom of the file. You should find the PG- Results of Jan 2015 Examinations (Grade System) link at the first. Click on that link

When you will visit at the above link you will find Anna University, Chennai Controller of Examinations PG Jan 2015 Results page. For download the result you should need to enter your Registration No and then click on the submit option. You will find your result.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in