2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th May 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Anna University QIC

I will take admission in Anna University for admission in MBA so I want to know about Quality Improvement Cell of Anna University. Please tell me how it works for skill development in a student?
Similar Threads
Thread
Anna University SRF
GCT Anna University
AU FRG Anna University
CTF Anna University
Anna University OCI
TVS Anna University
Anna University And Anna University Of Technology Chennai
MBA Anna University
KFC near Anna University
Anna University Vs VTU
MS IT In Anna University
Anna University SAP
Anna University IDE
Anna University KDC
Edu Anna University
Anna University Bed
Anna University P.Hd
Anna University Vs SSN
Where Is Anna University
MS In Anna University
25th June 2018, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Re: Anna University QIC

I want to get the details of Quality Improvement Cell in Saranthan College of Engineering, Anna University so can you provide me?
25th June 2018, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Anna University QIC

Quality Improvement Cell (QIC), is an initiative to improve the learning ability of students, by exposing them to e-resources.

Saranthan College of Engineering (SCE), has been selected as one of the 21 nodal centers of Anna University to execute the functions of QIC

Under the nodal centre of Saranthan College of Engineering, 16 Engineering colleges in Tiruchirappalli zone are roped in.

SCE, has registered with IIT, Bombay Spoken tutorial team, and several departments have conducted various phases of training in Spoken tutorial, and the process is ON, and they have certified individuals in a few courses.

The management has been magnanimous in sanctioning funds to increase the number of non-technical books, to inculcate the habit of reading, among students as the per directions of the Commissioner, for Technical Education.

SCE organized a "One day workshop on the Objective of QIC", for 16 institutions, under its umbrella, in which there was a participation of 38 senior faculty members.

Contact-

Saranathan College of Engineering
Venkateswara Nagar,
Trichy-Madurai Main Road (NH 45 B),
Edamalaipatti Pudhur(Post), Panjappur,
Thiruchirappalli - 620012
Phone No.: 8489915204

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in