2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2018, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: Anna University Chennai PHD Syllabus

I completed my master degree and want to join Anna University for doing PhD degree searching for syllabus. Will you provide file for the Anna University Chennai PHD Syllabus so that I get to know list of subjects to study also provide details about eligibility for doing Ph D degree?
14th May 2018, 08:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Anna University Chennai PHD Syllabus

Anna University is a state technical university in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Guindy, Chennai.

Anna University Chennai PHD Syllabus

[IMG]https://management.ind.in/img/u/Anna-University-Chennai-PHD-Syllabus-4**.jpg[/IMG]

PhD eligibility:

1. General Eligibility

1.1 Master's Degree of this University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study notified from time to time by this University. Specific educational qualifications are given in Clause 2.

1.2 Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Technology of the University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study with a minimum of 15 years of R & D Experience in National Research Laboratories / Public sector undertakings and with minimum of three publications in referred impact factor journals or two approved international patents in the last five years.

1.3 A minimum of 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5 on a 10 point scale in the qualifying examination (In case of SC/ST/ Differently Abled candidates, 50% marks or CGPA of 5.0 on a 10 point scale).

Anna University
Inside Anna University, Opp to Gandhi Mandapam, Sardar Patel Rd
Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025

Please find the below attached file for the Anna University Chennai PHD Syllabus:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Anna University Chennai PHD Syllabus.pdf (317.7 KB, 576 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in