2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th October 2012, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Anna University Chennai Distance Education MBA Syllabus

I am giving the MBA curriculum and syllabus of Anna University Chennai Center for Distance Education. Go through it.
UNIT I INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT - Evolution of Management thoughts – Contribution
of Selected Management Thinkers – Various approaches to management – contemporary
management practice – Managing in global environment – Managerial functions.
UNIT II PLANNING – Importance of planning – Types of planning – decision making process –
Approaches to decision making – Decision models – Pay off Matrices – Decision trees – Break
Even Analysis.

For the rest of the syllabus you can download the pdf file provided
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AUCDE MBA Syllabus.pdf (1.99 MB, 177 views)
22nd January 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i want anna unversity mba distance education entrance test model question
19th March 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to get MBA Syllabus of Anna University Chennai Distance Education for doing preparation of exam so will you please provide me that ?
19th March 2015, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

As you want to get MBA Syllabus of Anna University Chennai Distance Education for doing preparation of exam so here I am giving you same:

Semester 1st:

UNIT I INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT - Evolution of Management thoughts –
Contribution of Selected Management Thinkers – Various approaches to management –
contemporary management practice – Managing in global environment – Managerial
functions.
UNIT II PLANNING - Importance of planning – Types of planning – decision making process –
Approaches to decision making – Decision models – Pay off Matrices – Decision trees –
Break Even Analysis.
UNIT III ORGANISING - Departmentation – Span of Control – Delegation – Centralisation and
Decentralisation – Committees – Line and Staff relationships – Recent trends in
organisation structures.
UNIT IV STAFFING - Process of Recruitment, Selection, Induction Training – Motivation –
Leading – Leadership styles and qualities – Communication – process and barriers.
UNIT V CONTROLLING - Managements control systems – techniques – Types of control.

UNIT I PROBABILITY - Basic definitions and rules for probability, conditional probability,
independent of events, Baye’s Theorem, random variables, Probability distributions:
Binomial, Poisson, Uniform and Normal Distributions.
UNIT II SAMPLING DISTRIBUTION AND ESTIMATION - Introduction to sampling
distributions, sampling techniques, sampling distribution of mean and proportion,
application of central limit theorem. Estimation: Point and Interval estimates for
population parameters of large sample and small samples, determining the sample size.
UNIT III TESTING OF HYPOTHESIS - Hypothesis testing: one sample and two samples tests
for means and proportions of large samples (z-test), one sample and two sample tests for
means of small samples (t-test), F-test for two sample standard deviations.
UNIT IV NON-PARAMETRIC METHODS - Sign test for paired data. Rank sum test: Mann –
Whitney U test and Kruskal Wallis test. One sample run test, Rank correlation. Chisquare
tests for independence of attributes and goodness of fit.
UNIT V CORRELATION, REGRESSION AND TIME SERIES ANALYSIS - Correlation
analysis, estimation of regression line. Time series analysis: Variations in time series,
trend analysis, cyclical variations, seasonal variations and irregular variations.
Anna University Chennai Distance Education MBA Syllabus

For full syllabus here is the attachment,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tags
distance education

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in