2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th February 2013, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Anna Univ Computer And Communication

Here I am giving you Anna University ME Computer Science and Communication 3rd semester syllabus:

UNIT I FIBER OPTIC WAVE GUIDES 9
Light wave generation systems, system components, optical fibres, SI, GI, fibres, modes, Dispersion in fibres, limitations due to dispersion, Fiber loss, non linear effects. Dispersion shifted and Dispersion flattened fibres.

UNIT II OPTICAL TRANSMITTERS, RECEIVERS AND AMPLIFIERS 9
Basic concepts, LED’s structure spectral distribution, semiconductor lasers, gain coefficients, modes, SLM and STM operation, Transmitter design, Receiver PIN and APD diodes design, noise sensitivity and degradation, Receiver amplifier design. Basic concepts of Semiconductor Optical amplifiers and EDFA operation.

UNIT III LIGHT WAVE SYSTEM 9
Coherent, homodyne and heterodyne keying formats, BER in synchronous – and asynchronous – receivers, Multichannel, WDM, multiple access networks, WDM components, TDM, Subcarrier and Code division multiplexing

UNIT IV DISPERSION COMPENSATION 9
Limitations, Post- and Pre- compensation techniques, Equalizing filters, fiber based gratings, Broad band compensation, soliton communication system, fiber soliton, Soliton based communication system design, High capacity and WDM soliton system.

For complete syllabus I am attaching pdf file and you are free to download it.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in