2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Anna Gilmore University Of Bath

I want to know about the Anna Gilmore, an anti-tobacco activist and "researcher" at the University of Bath so can you please give me some information about him? Where he works before joining this? Also give me details about there educational qualification?
Similar Threads
Thread
Bath Spa University Art
Bath Spa University What Is It Like
Bath Spa University TSR
MA Bath Spa University
MAP Of Bath SPA University
Bath spa to university of bath bus
MBA bath spa University
Bath Spa University HR
Distance From Bath Spa Station To Bath University
Bath Spa University Law
Bath Spa University Name
Bath Spa University Fine Art
BATH SPA University Hub
Bath SPA University Photography Course
Bath Spa University Doctors
Bath Spa University Security
Bath Spa University Map
Bath Spa University Where is it
Bath Spa University Writing
Architecture University Bath
19th May 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Re: Anna Gilmore University Of Bath

I want to join Tobacco Control Research Group at the University of Bath came to know about the Anna Gilmore Professor. Will you provide details about Anna Gilmore Professor of University Of Bath also provide details about the Her work focuses so I get to know more?
19th May 2018, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Anna Gilmore University Of Bath

Anna Gilmore is Professor of Public Health, Director of the Tobacco Control Research Group at the University of Bath & member of the UK Centre for Tobacco and Alcohol Studies, a UKCRC Centre for Public Health Excellence where she co-leads research streams on policy and ethics

About Anna Gilmore

Prof

Professor, Department for Health
Director, UK Centre for Tobacco Control Studies
Institute for Policy Research (IPR)
Centre for Governance and Regulation

Phone+44 (0) 1225 386810
E-mailA.Gilmore@bath.ac.uk

Her work focuses on three main areas:

Understanding and addressing the commercial determinants of health. This includes development of models and taxonomies for understanding the ways the commercial sector impacts on health, including its influence on science and policy, and using such knowledge to identify appropriate public health interventions.

The evaluation of complex interventions on health. This includes evaluation of the impacts of macroeconomic change on health and of public health policies or interventions. Such work includes examination of the impact of transition from communism to a market economy on health and evaluation of the impact of smokefree public places on health.

Developing evidence for policy and using evidence to inform policy. Recent work includes that on tobacco industry pricing which has led to changes in tobacco tax in the UK.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in