2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th April 2018, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: ANGRAU Veterinary Application Form

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Application form for the Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & A.H) Course of the Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University of the Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University ?
14th April 2018, 10:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ANGRAU Veterinary Application Form

The establishment of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University was the culmination of efforts during the period, 1955 to 2006 to strengthen education and services in the fields of Veterinary Science, Dairy Technology and Fishery Science in the State of Andhra Pradesh.

As you Asking for the Application form for the Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & A.H) Course of the Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University of the Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University Let me tell you that At present the Application form is Not Available Here I am giving you the Procedure by Which you may get the Application form for the Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & A.H) Course of the Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University

Visit the Official site of the Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University

The Right of the page you may get the Notice Board Section From there you may get the Application form for the Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & A.H) Course of the Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University of the Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

Application form for the Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & A.H) Course of the Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University

Contact Details

Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University,
Dr. Y.S.R. Bhavan.
Tirupati - 517 502.
Telephone : 0877 - 2248155
Fax : 0877 - 2249222

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in