2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st July 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

ANGRAU hall tickets

I want to give the exam of AGRIENGGCET 2015 of Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University and for that I want to get the hall tickets of AGRIENGGCET 2015 of Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University so can you provide me that?
Similar Threads
Thread
Hall Tickets of OU PGCET
Hall Tickets Of RPF Constable
TTC DIET CET Hall Tickets
OU UGC NET Hall Tickets
PGMET Hall Tickets
MT CET Hall Tickets
Rrbsecunderabad.Nic.In Hall Tickets
Hall tickets for APTET
APPSC DSC Hall Tickets
AFMC Hall Tickets
CA CPT Hall Tickets June
UIIC Hall Tickets
JEE hall tickets
CA CPT Hall Tickets Dec
AMIETE Hall Tickets
SVU UGC NET Hall Tickets
CSIR NET DEC Hall Tickets
Schools9 AP SSC Hall Tickets
APPSC Hall Tickets
AP Ssc Hall Tickets Manabadi
31st July 2015, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ANGRAU hall tickets

As you want to get the hall tickets of AGRIENGGCET 2015 of Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University so here is the information of the same for you:

Here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the hall tickets of AGRIENGGCET 2015 of Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the left side of the page you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Exams/Results/Admissions”

(3). Now from this tab choose the tab of “AGRIENGGCET 2015 Admission Notification” and a PDF file will come which here I am uploading it for you and it is free to download:

Hall tickets of AGRIENGGCET 2015 of Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University

Contact Details:
Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University
Rajendranagar mandal
Hyderabad,
Telangana 500030
India

Map Location:
[MAP]Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University[/MAP]
29th April 2020, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to download the hall ticket for B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture Part I Examination from the official website of Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU)?
29th April 2020, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) was established under the name of Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University (APAU) on the 12th of June 1964 through the APAU Act 1963. Later, it was renamed as Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University on the 7th of November, 1996 in honour and memory of the noted Parliamentarian and Kisan Leader, Acharya N. G. Ranga.

The process to download the hall ticket for B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture Part I Examination from the official website of Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) is as follows:

Visit the official website of Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU)

Click to Read More under Admissions/Examinations/Results on the mid of the home page

On the new page, you will get information about hall ticket

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU)
Lam Farm Rd, Lam, Andhra Pradesh 522034

Tags
hall tickets download

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in