2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

ANGRAU Agronomy Notes

Sir I am student of M Sc 1st year of ANGRAU (Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University). I don’t attend classes in December month because my sickness. So I need notes of agronomy. Please tell me that where I get those notes?
Similar Threads
Thread
University of Dschang Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences
ANGRAU Notes Food Technology
Agronomy TNAU
Notes Of ANGRAU
Angrau
Angrau New VC
ANGRAU Uni
JRF exam syllabus for Agronomy
ANGRAU B.Sc Agriculture Notes
Angrau bsc
ICAR JRF exam Agronomy old paper
Angrau nri
Angrau kvk
Ari angrau
MSc Agronomy Entrance Exam Sample paper of Khalsa College Amritsar
Books for ARS/NET Exam for M.Sc in Agronomy
NET-Agronomy Exam Question paper
ARS/ NET Exam JRF Agronomy Paper
PG Agronomy previous paper
angrau recruitment www.angrau.net
17th August 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Re: ANGRAU Agronomy Notes

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the BSc Agriculture Course Subject Fundamentals Of Agronomy Course of the Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University ?
17th August 2018, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ANGRAU Agronomy Notes

Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University is a public agricultural university with its headquarters at the village Lam, Guntur district in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh

the Syllabus of the BSc Agriculture Course Subject Fundamentals Of Agronomy Course of the Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University is as follow

FUNDAMENTALS OF AGRONOMY

Theory
Agronomy and its scope; Seeds and sowing, tillage and tilth, crop density and geometry; Crop nutrition, manures and fertilizers, nutrient use efficiency; Water resources, soil plant water relationship, crop water requirement, water use efficiency; Irrigation, scheduling criteria, methods, quality of irrigation water and water logging. Weeds, importance, classification, crop weed competition, concepts of weed management, principles and methods; Herbicides, classification, selectivity, resistance , allelopathy; Growth and development of crops, factors affecting growth and development, plant ideotypes; Crop rotation and its principles; Adaptation and distribution of crops, crop management technologies in problematic areas; Harvesting and threshing of crops.

Practical
Identification of crops, seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and tillage implements; Effect of sowing depth on germination and seedling vigour; Identification of weeds in crops, methods of herbicide and fertilizer application; Study of yield contributing characters, yield estimation, seed germination and viability test; Numerical exercises on fertilizer requirement, plant population, herbicides and water requirement: Use of tillage implements, reversible plough, one way plough, harrow, leveler and seed drill; Study of 12 soil moisture measuring devices, measurement of field capacity, bulk density and infiltration rate and measurement of irrigation water.

For the Syllabus of the Other Subjects of the BSc Agriculture Course of the Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University you may get from the below Attachement

Syllabus of the BSc Agriculture Course of the Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University
angrau.ac.in/hlfiles/nochange/books/2017/BSC%20Agric.pdf

Contact Details

Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University
Address: Amaravathi Road, Lam, Andhra Pradesh 522034

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in