2023 2024 Student Forum

2023 2024 Student Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   Andhra University Waltair (Andhra Pradesh) (https://management.ind.in/forum/andhra-university-waltair-andhra-pradesh-148632.html)

Unregistered 23rd May 2015 01:09 PM

Andhra University Waltair (Andhra Pradesh)

Give me location map of the Andhra University Waltair RoaD Campus? I am looking for admission in B.SC Chemistry Degree Program from there. So I have to go at the University Campus to submit offline application form. So I need the location map and address of the Andhra University Waltair Campus in Andhra Pradesh.

Unregistered 18th February 2020 08:15 PM

Re: Andhra University Waltair (Andhra Pradesh)

Can you provide me the details of the LL.B. (Bachelor of Law) 3 Year Degree Course offered by Andhra University Waltair (Andhra Pradesh)?

sumit 18th February 2020 08:16 PM

Re: Andhra University Waltair (Andhra Pradesh)

Admission into 3 Year LL.B. Degree Course is subject to LAWCET and University Rules and Regulations. Admissions are made by LAWCET Convener in accordance with the Rules prescribed by Government of Andhra Pradesh vide G.O Ms No 26 Higher Education dtd 24-2-2004

Duration:
3 Year LL.B Degree Course has to be pursued in six semesters stretching over three academic years. Each academic year comprises of two Semesters.

Medium of Instruction:
It will be in English language

Class Room Instruction:
Class room instruction for each semester will be for 16 weeks excluding the period for conducting the examinations.

Attendance:
To be eligible to take the exam in any subject, one needs to put in 75% of attendance in each subject which includes lectures, tutorials and practical training. If a student for any exceptional reason fails to attend 75% of the classes held in any subject, one may be condoned for the shortage of attendance if one concerned attended at least 66% of the classes held in the subject concerned subject to the payment of the fine prescribed from time to time by the University.

Credits:
All papers carry six credits each except the Paper on Seminar and Clinical Legal Education which carries only two credits. Total credits of the LL.B (3Year) Course are 178.

Question Paper Pattern
¾ For papers other than Practical Papers, the question paper consists of three parts.

Part A consists of short answer questions. In this Part nine questions will be given and the candidates have to answer any six questions. . Each question carries 4 marks carrying a total of 24 marks.

Part B consists of essay questions. In this part four essay questions will be given and the Candidate has to answer any two questions. Each question is 18 marks.

Part C consists of hypothetical problems. In this part four hypothetical problems will be given and the candidate has to answer any two questions. Each question carries 10marks.The answer shall cover recitation of facts, framing of issues, reasoned decisions and citation of authority.

For Practical Training Papers I, II and III in Sixth Semester
The Semester end paper carrying 50 Marks consists of 8 essay questions out of which one has to answer any five questions.

Allotment of Marks:
All papers carry 100 Marks.
Except for the Practical papers, 80 Marks are allotted to Semester End written examination. 20 Marks are allotted for internal sessionals, the split up of which is as follows:
Test - 10 Marks (Two midterm tests will be conducted out of which one test will be in objective mode consisting of not less than 10 questions.)
Assignment -5 Marks (One Assignment to be given)
Semester End Viva- 5 Marks

For all practical papers 50 Marks are allotted to internal component and 50 marks are allotted to external component Practical Papers are,
(i) Paper on Seminar and Clinical Legal Education
(ii) Practical Training Paper I (Drafting, Conveyancing and Pleading) in Sixth Semester
(iii) Practical Training Paper II,(Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System), in Sixth Semester
(iv) Practical Paper III, (Alternate Dispute Resolution), in Sixth Semester
(v) Practical Paper IV, (Moot Court Exercise and Internship) Tenth semester

(i) Seminar and Clinical Legal Education Paper carries a total of 100 marks, breakup of which is as follows:
Seminar Presentation – 25 Marks
Seminar Write-up -25 Marks
Project Report on Clinical Legal Education Exercise prescribed for the concerned semester.- 25 Marks
Viva-25 Marks