2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Re: Andhra University Medical College

I want to do MBBS program in Andhra University Medical College so can you provide me the details of the program?
25th May 2018, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Andhra University Medical College

Andhra Medical College is in Andhra Pradesh, India; it is affiliated to NTR University of Health Sciences.
It is one of the colleges recognized by Medical Council of India

The Colleges offers Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) of duration 4 years.

Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S)

Every student shall undergo a period of certified study extending over 4 academic years from the date of commencement of study to the date of completion of examination followed by 1 year of compulsory rotatory internship as per the curriculum designed by the Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences.

MCI recognized college for 200 seats since 4 years.

Annual Intake (Seats) - 200

Eligibility-

Candidates must have 12th Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from recognised board.

Course structure-

The 4 year course has been divided into 3 phases:

Phase I 1 year consisting of 2 terms of 6 months each.
Phase II 1 years consisting of 3 terms of 6 months each.
Phase III 2 years consisting of 4 terms of 6 months each.

Phase I

The first year will deal with the study of the Phase-I (Pre-Clinical) subjects of Human Anatomy, Physiology including Bio-Physics, Bio-Chemistry and Introduction to Community Medicine.

Phase II

Phase-II is devoted to Para-Clinical and Clinical subjects. Para-Clinical subjects shall consist of Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine including Toxicology and part of Community Medicine. During this phase, the clinical subjects shall be taught concurrently. The clinical subjects taught will be Medicine and its allied specialties, Surgery and its allied specialties and Obstetrics & Gynecology.

Phase III

Phase-III is divided into Part 1 which consists of ENT, Ophthalmology and Community Medicine and Part 2 which consists of clinical subjects Medicine and its allied specialties, Surgery and its allied specialties, Obstetrics & Gynecology.

Contact-

Andhra Medical College
Maharanipeta , Visakhapatnam 530002
Andhra Pradesh
India

Tel : 0891 2561157 ( +91 891 2561157)
Fax : 0891 2563413 (+91 891 2563413)
mail: amc_vsp@nic.in
TOLL FREE NO. 1800-425-2131

Tags
andhra university

Quick Reply