2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th April 2013, 05:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Andhra University Degree Results

You want to get the result of LLB Third Semester of Andhra University. So I want to say that you can get the result on the official website of the Unive4rsity.

Now I am providing the guidelines to get the result on the website.

So firstly you have to visit the homepage of the website.

There is a link in the right side of the page named ‘UG & PG Result 2013’.

You have to click on the link.

Now you are on a new page and the page will look like the screen shot.

On this page, there are several notifications of results of LLB programs of different semesters.

You have to click on the link of LLB result of Third Semester 2013. Now you will get a new page and the page will look word file attched

On this page, there is the list of roll numbers of passed candidates.

The list of passed candidates is managed by Colleges of the University.
Attached Files
File Type: doc LLB result of Third Semester 2013.doc (52.5 KB, 82 views)
21st May 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for the Andhra University MBA (F.T.) 3rd semester examinations result? Can you please tell me from where I can download the Andhra University MBA (F.T.) 3rd semester examinations result?
21st May 2015, 03:18 PM
Super Moderator

You are looking for the Andhra University MBA (F.T.) 3rd semester examinations result. The Andhra University MBA (F.T.) 3rd semester examination was held on November 2014. The result was declared on 13/03/2015.

Here I am providing you the process for download the Andhra University MBA (F.T.) 3rd semester examinations result. This is as follows:

Firstly you need to visit at the official website of the Andhra University. This is as follows:

When you visit at the above link you will find the Examinations section at the left hand side of the page. You should need to click on that option.

When you visit at the above link you will find the Results option at the left hand side you should need to click on that option. This will opens the result page of the Andhra University.

When you visit at the above link you will find the first link of the MBA (F.T.) 3rd SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS . You should need to click on that link.

http://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/e...13032015n.html

For download the result you should need to enter your Hall Ticket Number and click on the submit option you will find your result.

Tags
andhra university

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in