2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th July 2015, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Andhra Bank Recruitment

Andhra Bank invites applications from interested persons for appointment of two Independent External Monitors (IEMs).

Eligibility:

The criteria for consideration for selection of IEM is as follows : -

1. Civil servants having served and retired as Additional Secretary / Secretary / Joint Secretary to Government of India or equivalent positions in State Governments.

2. Retired Judges of Supreme Court / High Court.

3. Ex-Chairman / CMD and equivalent of Public Sector Enterprises / Public Sector Undertakings.

4. Eminent persons and executives of private sector of considerable eminence would also be considered.

5. The applicant should not be above the age of 65 years

6. The applicant should be a person of high integrity and reputation.

7. Person appointed as IEM in two organisations would not be considered for a third organisation.

8. It is desirable that the applicant possess sufficient domain experience in the relevant field

As last date to apply is over , better luck next time
Important Dates :

The last date for receipt of the application was 15/05/2015

Andhra Bank recruitment details

7th November 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know has Andhra bank declared job vacancy for law consultant so here can you please give me its details ?
7th November 2015, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as per my idea I don’t think Andhra bank has declared job vacancy for law consultant at present as this vacancy was declared in 2014 . so here I am giving you details :-

It is a must for all candidates to check carefully that they have not exceeded the upper/ maximum age bar of 62 years

Academic Requirements:

All aspirants need to be at least a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree holder in the discipline of Law from a documented Law college, institute or university and also possess appropriate working experience in the concerned field.

Selection process:

The final recruitment of any candidate for this post will be made on basis of their attainment in a Face to Face Interview to be conducted by the bank shortly.

Process

Firstly visit official website of Andhra bank

After that a page will open and at the top of the bar you will get option of recruitment

Click on that option then you will get various job vacancies which are declared by Andhra bank

address

Bees Dukan, Adarsh Nagar,
Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004

0141 260 0334

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in