2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd March 2016, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Re: Analog Electronics Workshop by IIT Kharagpur

Hello sir, I ma Abhijeet. I am from Kharagpur. I want you to provide me information regarding the course contents and date of Analog Electronics Workshop by IIT Kharagpur?
2nd March 2016, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Analog Electronics Workshop by IIT Kharagpur

Indian Institute of technology, Kharagpur is a type of public engineering college and research institution
It was established in the year 1951.
It is located in Kharagpur, West Bengal, India.
As you have asked about the Analog Electronics Workshop by IIT Kharagpur, I am giving you information regarding it
It was held from 4th June, 2013 to 14th June, 2013.

Course Contents of Workshop:

Semiconductor Devices (BJT and MOSFET): Operations and characteristics, low frequency- and high frequency models.
Single stage amplifiers: Common emitter and common source amplifier, Common base and common gate amplifier,
Common collector and common drain amplifier; frequency response, concept of active load.
Multi stage amplifiers: Cascaded amplifier stages; CE-CE, CE-CB, CE-CC, CC-CC amplifier.
Current mirror: Simple and cascade using BJT and MOSFET.
Differential amplifier: Double ended and single ended differential amplifiers using BJT and MOSFET.
Feedback: Basic configurations and practical amplifier circuits using negative feedback.
Stability and Oscillators: Stability analysis, phase margin and gain margin, positive feedback, RC and LC oscillators.
Power amplifiers: Class A, Class B, Class AB and Class C amplifiers, Practical power amplifier circuits.

Contatc:
Administration Team,
Project "EIT", IIT Kharagpur
Vikramshila Building
Ground floor, Kalidas Auditorium
IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur-721302
Tel: +91 3222 281497/ 281070

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in