2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

AMUPMDC Helpline

I want the helpline number of the Association of Managements of Unaited Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharastra AMUPMDC for the details of Asso CET exam so can you please tell me? Also provide me the syllabus of Asso CET exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
AMUPMDC Last Year Cut Off
Contact AMUPMDC
Amupmdc cet
AMUPMDC Maharashtra
AMUPMDC Phone No
Fee of AMUPMDC
Amupmdc Physiotherapy PG CET
Amupmdc
AMUPMDC Fee Structure-15
AMUPMDC Syllabus
AMUPMDC Number
Brochure Of AMUPMDC
Amupmdc Receipt
AMUPMDC Entrance
Office of AMUPMDC
Amupmdc mbbs
AMUPMDC PG Seats
AMUPMDC Helpline Number
AMUPMDC Donation
Amupmdc org
26th May 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: AMUPMDC Helpline

Hello sir, I want helpline number of Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges. Please give me Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges helpline number?
26th May 2018, 02:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AMUPMDC Helpline

The Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges is provides its helpline number for get exam detail.

As we all know that the ASSO CET in 2016 is replaced by NEET as per the Supreme Court order on May 9, 2016.

Admission in all state-level and private medical colleges will be done on the basis of NEET results only.

Association of Management of Unaided Private and Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra was conducted an entrance exam called ASSO CET for the admission of various courses in unaided Dental and Medical Colleges in Maharashtra.

The ASSO CET exam is conducted for twenty one Dental Colleges recognized by the Dental Council of India and for eleven Medical Colleges registered under Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and Medical Council of India. So many candidates all over India are applying for this test.

Telephone no.:
91- 22 22641603, 2264 1361

Fax:
+91- 22 2264 1362,

Address:

Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges
268/70, Chandresh Bhavan Gr. Floor,
Room No-9, Shahid Bhagat Sing Road,
Fort, Mumbai 400 001.

Exam Pattern: ASSO CET was conducted in pen and paper based mode. The exam will be for 3 hours conducted in forenoon session from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM.

Exam Date & Time ASSO CET exam will be conducted in the month of May (tentatively). The exam will be conducted in forenoon from 2 PM to 5 PM

Exam Mode The ASSO CET MBBS exam will be conducted in pen and paper based mode in which candidates have to mark their responses in OMR Sheet

Question Type ASSO CET question booklet will have multiple choice questions (MCQ)

Number of Questions There will be 200 MCQ from Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in