2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th February 2016, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Amrita MBBS Entrance Exam Question Papers

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a private university in India,spread across South India in the states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. The university headquarters are at Ettimadai, approximately twenty-two kilometers from Coimbatore City.

As you are preparing for the MBBS Entrance test here I am sharing with you some infmration about the MBAS Entrance test that is as follow:

The exam will be conducted in an online mode and will be an objective multiple choice type test.

the duration of entrance test will be of 3 hour

Examination pattern :

Section

Number of Question

Physics 40

Chemistry 60

Biology 80

English and GK 20

As you asking for the question poaper of the MBBS Entrance test of the Amrita university sorry I may not found the question papwer but here I am giving you the syllabus of the MBBS Entrance test that is as follow:

Syllabus : the Syllabus of the MBBS Entrance test is comprised of the class 12th Physics Chemistry and Biology and for GK you may study about the Current Events and History of India and world and some other topics including sports , stc

for any queries you may contact to the Amrita university the dcontact details are as follow:
Contact details :
Amrita university
Address: Amritanagar Post, Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641112
Phone: 0422 268 5000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in