2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Amity University Year Back

How many Years till students of B.Tech Program of Amity University can apply for Backlog Examination? Actually I have backlog in 4th semester of B.Tech Program in 4 subjects. So I can’t clear it in once. I will apply for each subject in each semester. So I am asking about years till I can apply for Backlog Examination at Amity University.
Similar Threads
Thread
Back Paper Form CSJM University
AIPMT Back Year Paper
CCS University BA Result Back Paper
CCS University Back Paper Results
CCS University Back Paper
Amity University Jaipur Established Year
Amity University 1 year MBA
Amity University 3 Year LLB Course
Back Paper Avadh University
BPUT Year Back System
Amity University 1 Year MBA
University of Lucknow Back Paper
Gauhati University Back Result
Year Back in VTU
Amity University Noida Established Year
Monad University Back Form
Year back in BPUT
Csjm University Back Paper
Year Back In PTU
Amity University Fee per Year
21st June 2018, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: Amity University Year Back

Hello sir, what should I need to do if I have year back in last year of B.Tech in Amity University? Please give me instruction for Amity University Year back?
21st June 2018, 04:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Amity University Year Back

At amity University promotion will be considered at the end of each academic year A student will be eligible for promotion from 1st year to 2nd year, 2nd year to 3rd year and so on provided she/he has minimum SGPA and CGPA as under:

UG Programmes PG Programmes Integrated /Dual Degree Programme (UG+PG)
SGPA (first 3 years) 3.5 4.5 4.0
SGPA (after 3 years) 3.5 4.5 4.5
CGPA 4.5 5.0 5.0

Students who do not qualify for promotion to next semester/year will be given Academic Year Back in the following forms:

Repeat the Year
At the end of the year (after result of even semester/year) if a student has scored passing criteria as given above in para2.6 in all previous semesters but has

Performed poorly in last 2 semesters and scored SGPA/CGPA less than promotion criteria e.g. having SGPA of less than 2.5 and CGPA of less than 3.5.

Has been debarred in most of the courses and has not given continuous Internal Assessment.

Year back students have to do:

Apply to the Head of Institution and give an Undertaking

Take admission in the Odd semester of that year, attend all classes including practical with junior batch and appear in both Continuous Internal Assessment as well as End Term Examination of that year.

Pay the prescribed Academic Fee of the Year.

Any exams given by the student in the previous year(s) for the repeat year will be treated as null & void.

Such Students will be treated as student of one year lower batch. However, the enrolment number will continue to remain the same. The students will attend the classes of all courses as prescribed for lower batch.

Contact to:

Amity University, Noida
Private university in Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 0120 439 2000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in