2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

AMET University cut off

I am preparing for the entrance exam of the AMET University to get admission into the BE course so will you please tell me from where I can get the last year cut off of the entrance exam of this college so that I can prepare my self on that basis? Will you please provide me the syllabus of the entrance exam of the AMET University?
Similar Threads
Thread
GME Course in AMET University
Fees At Amet University
AMET University Conference
Amet University Jaipur
Amet University Location Map
AMET University Chennai
How to Reach Amet University
Placements at AMET University
AMET University placements for MBA
AMET University BBM Shipping
Amet University MBA
AMET University Faculty
AMET University ODD SEM Results
About AMET University
AMET University Library
AMET University Expansion
AMET university at chennai
AMET University HND
AMET University In Dubai
AMET University Haibao
11th January 2016, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Re: AMET University cut off

Please let me know the cut-off marks for the admission to the various courses offered by the AMET University?
11th January 2016, 03:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AMET University cut off

AMET is situated on the beautiful shore of Bay of Bengal at Kanathur, just an hour’s drive from Chennai city. AMET offers a extensive range of courses approved by Directorate General of Shipping and University Grants Commision, including vocational certificates at many levels, bachelor degrees and diplomas; as well as postgraduate certificates and degrees, including doctorates.

Cutoff of AMET UNIVERSITY CHENNAI exam will be evaluated on many factors some of factors which are mentioned as below:

Number of aspirants appeared for the AMET UNIVERSITY CHENNAI exam
No of aspirants passed the exam
Difficulty level of exam question paper
Number Of vacancy for the exam
Cutoff would also be sectional wise

The cuttoff would be decided by the college management committee based on the above factors which will be published at the official website.

Diploma Courses
Higher National Diploma in Marine Engineering (In collaboration with City of Glasgow College, U.K)
Higher National Diploma in Marine Engineering (In collaboration with South Tyneside College, U.K)
Higher National Diploma in Nautical Science (In collaboration with City of Glasgow College, U.K)
Higher National Diploma in Nautical Science (In collaboration with South Tyneside College, U.K)
Higher National Diploma in Electro Tech (In collaboration with South Tyneside College, U.K)
Diploma in Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering – duration – 3years (after 10th standard)
Able Seaman/Bosun To Officer Course (In collaboration with City of Glasgow College, U.K)
Advanced Diploma in Dredging Technology
Diploma in Petroleum Engineering
Diploma in Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering

Contact Details:

Academy of Maritime Education and Training (AMET)
135, East Coast Road,
Kanathur - 603112, India.
Tel :044-27472155 / 157 / 905, 044 - 32577002 / 30
Fax : 91 - 44 - 27472804 / 2747 2904
Email: office@ametuniv.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in