2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th May 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Alternativa A Dumeter

Sir I love Alternativa a Du meter for checking internet speed . Can you please suggest me permanent freeware alternative for Windows 7 (Basic) ? I search for it many times but I cant get it . Would you please provide me a link from where I can download it for my PC ??????
14th March 2020, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Alternativa A Dumeter

Top 6 DU Meter Alternatives

1. Networx
Networx is a great bandwidth monitoring software that you can use. Like DU meter, it can show you the download and upload speed on your taskbar and create graphs based on your internet speed

2. Glasswire

Glasswire is more than just a software for bandwidth monitoring. Along with features similar to DU Meter, Glasswire includes a built-in firewall, brings you network stats

3. XMeters

XMeters is a great software that lets you know your real-time bandwidth usage. It has a minimalistic interface – no technical jargon to baffle the non-geeks – which is the best part.

4. NetTraffic

NetTraffic is another great DU Meter alternative. In addition to showing real-time bandwidth usage – both graphically and numerically, like DU Meter, NetTraffic also has the taskbar tool, that shows the system up time, and can make predictions based on the collected data.

5. NetMeter Evo

NetMeter Evo is a simple, yet very effective tool that lets you keep track of your bandwidth usage. It is an improvement over the NetMeter software.

6. UpDown Meter

UpDown Meter is another decent DU Meter alternative designed to consume trace memory and processor time. It silently runs in the background without adding anything to your bandwidth usage.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in