2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th April 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Aloysius MBA

Hello sir, is there any one can provide me contact address of Aloysius Institute Of Management and IT for MBA admission. Here I came for MBA admission at Aloysius Institute Of Management and IT. For admission I want to reach campus of Aloysius Institute Of Management and IT. So lease provide me address of Aloysius Institute Of Management and IT?
Similar Threads
Thread
St Aloysius University Gulbarga
ST Aloysius University Mangalore
St Aloysius Pre University College Mangalore
Aloysius MBA College
Mount Aloysius MBA
St Aloysius College, Thrissur
26th April 2016, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Aloysius MBA

The St Aloysius Institute of Management & Information Technology (AIMIT) is an autonomous college. This AIMIT is offering the two years MBA programme affiliated to Mangalore University and approved by AICTE, Delhi.

The College is offering the MBA and MCA programme under the OPEN University scheme. IGNOU has a study Centre which was started back in 1987.

This AIMIT ranked 'A++' as per best B-School Survey 2015 by BUSINESS INDIA B-School Survey.

AIMIT is one of the TOP PROMISING B-SCHOOLS according to GHRDC survey published in Competition Success

Address:

St.Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology
St.Aloysius College (Autonomous)
Kotekar Post, Madoor,Beeri
Mangalore-575022
Phone: 0824-2286881

All those who want to join AIMIT, St Aloysius College for the MBA programme are hereby requested to appear for MAT/XAT/KMAT exams and to submit the score card for consideration.

You can apply after filling application form.

MBA application form AIMIT

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in