2021 2022 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th July 2018, 02:49 PM
Re: Alliant international university UK

Can you tell me in details about Required Documentation for Alliant International University International Admission Decision for UK (United Kingdom) Student?
13th July 2018, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Alliant international university UK

Alliant International University will accept a scanned, color image of official or true copies of academic transcripts, marks sheets and graduation award certificates for an admission decision. Transcripts and Graduation certificates are evaluated by Alliant staff.

Once accepted to the university, one needs to present official documentation to the Admission office or International Student Services Office for verification.
- All foreign documentation that is not issued in English must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
- Required documentation for each degree can be found in the list below:
- Record of courses/subjects taken and grades/marks earned
- Copy of degree, diploma or award certificate
- Record of exam results
- Marks Sheets
- Livret Scolaire; record of courses and marks earned; examination results
- Attestation; record of courses and marks earned
- Official Transcript
- Releve des notes
- Attestation de success (marks and diploma)


The minimum grade point average for acceptance varies by program and is listed here:
School of Undergraduate Studies
- Undergraduate C / 2.0
School of Business
- Master B- / 2.75
- Doctorate / PhD B / 3.0
School of Education
Master C+ / 2.5
Doctorate / PhD B / 3.0
California School of Professional Psychology
Master B / 3.0
PhD B / 3.0
Law School
Juris Doctorate \
Requirements by Country - United Kingdom
United Kingdom | Credit Conversion: 4 UK = 1 US (20 UK = 5 US)


Freshman (1st year)
General Certificate of Education (GCE) at O level showing at least 5 subjects passed
Certificate of Secondary Education (CSE) with at least 5 subjects passed
Certificate of Extended Education subjects, Graded A or B (I or II)
General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) showing at least 5 subjects passed
Transfer (possible advanced standing credit)
General Certificate of Education at A level
City and Guilds of London, Full Technological Certificate
Ordinary National Certificate or Diploma
Higher National Certificate or Diploma
Diploma in Higher Education
Business and Technician Education Council (BTEC) National Certificate or Diploma


Master (advanced degree work)
Bachelors degree
Diploma in Technology or Technological Engineering or Art & Design
Doctorate (advanced degree work)
Masters degree
Higher Diploma in Art & Design
PhD; DPhil.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in


Thread Tools Search this Thread

All times are GMT +5. The time now is 11:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3