2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Allahabad University Student President

Sir I am Prakash and I want to know that from when the student elections for President will going to be started in Allahabad University ??? Kindly provide the details that what one should do if he or she wants to stand in the election for the president of Allahabad University ????
Similar Threads
Thread
Student Union Of Allahabad University
President Pacific University
President Zhejiang University
President Furman University
President Fisk University
Mnnit Allahabad Student Placed In Facebook
President Carleton University
President University Alberta
President New York University
President University of Pittsburgh
President Naropa University
President Transylvania University
President Utah University
President University Karawaci
President University Of The Sciences
President Dillard University
President Susquehanna University
President Helwan University
Fisk University President
Student Union Election in Allahabad University
27th June 2018, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Re: Allahabad University Student President

Hii sir, I Wants to know the Result of the Election of the Student President Allahabad University Will you Please Provide It ?
27th June 2018, 07:59 AM
Super Moderator

The University of Allahabad, informally known as Allahabad University, is a public central university located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. Established on 23 September 1887, it is the fourth oldest modern university in India.

As you Asking for the Result of the Election of the Allahabad University for the Student President Let me tell you that At present the Result of the Student President is Not Available Here I am giving you the Procedure by Which you may get the Result of the Election of the Student President Allahabad University

Visit the Official site of the Allahabad University

There At the Right of the page you may get the Menu of Announcement From there you may get the Result of the Election of the Student President Allahabad University When It is Available

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

Allahabad University

Contact Details
University of Allahabad
Address: Senate House, University Road, Old Katra, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211002
Founded: 23 September 1887
Phone: 0532 246 1083
13th July 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Result of the Election for the Student President of the University of Allahabad ?
13th July 2018, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator

The University of Allahabad, informally known as Allahabad University, is a public central university located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. Established on 23 September 1887, it is the fourth oldest modern university in India

As you Asking for the Result of the Election for the Student President of the University of Allahabad Let me tell you that At present the Result of the Elections Are Not Available Here I am giving you the Procedure by Which you may get the Result of the Elections of the University

Visit the Official site of the University of Allahabad

The page may look as follow

University of Allahabad

There At the Mid of the Page you may get the News Section From there you may get the Result of Elections of the University of Allahabad

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

University of Allahabad News Section

Contact Information
University of Allahabad
Address: Senate House, University Road, Old Katra, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211002

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in