2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th July 2012, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Allahabad university med entrance results

Allahabad university M.Ed entrance exam

Opening date for online submission of application: 1 April 2012
Opening date for physical submission of application: 10 April 2012
Closing date for online/ offline submission of application: 10 May 2012 till 4 pm
Date of Enabling Online Admit Cards: 20 May 2012
Date for MEd Admission Test 2012-2013: 5 June 2012 (9 am to 12 am)

The results of M Ed entrance examination are not published. It will be published soon.
25th February 2016, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to apply for the entrance examination of MEd course in the Allahbad university will you please provide me the procedure to get the result of the Allahbad university Med entrance Examination ?
25th February 2016, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

The University of Allahabad, informally known as Allahabad University, is a public central university located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. Established on September 23, 1887, it is the fourth oldest University in India.

As you asking for the MED entrance result of the Allahbad university let me tell you that as per my knowledge the result is not available at present . here I am giving you the procedure by which you may get the result of the Med entrance examination of the Allahbnad university when it is available go to the official site of the Allahbnad university

the page may look as follow :
Allahbnad university

there you may see the link of the result at the mid of the page click on it .
it may redirected you to the page from there you may get the result of the Med entrance test when it is available for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

contact details :
University of Allahabad
Address: Senate House Campus, University Road, Old Katra, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211002
Phone: 0532 246 1083

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in