2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st July 2012, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Allahabad University MBA Admission Test

You are searching for the Allahabad University MBA Admission. The Last date of sale and submission of form was on 30th April 2012. The Last date for Postal receipt of hard copy of form was on MAY 3, 2012. The Written Test was held on May, 24, 2012. The written test was held at Allahabad, Bareilly, Bhubneshwar, Delhi, Gorakhpur, and Patna. There are 46 seats or as decided by the University Admission Committee.
14th December 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello my name is nikita I want to know about Allahabad University MBA admission test exam?my son wants to take admission MBA at Allahabad University
14th December 2015, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator

Allahabad University Established in 1887 and it is the 4th oldest University in India. With its Motto ‘Quot Rami Tot Arbores’ (‘as many Branches so many Trees’).
Allahabad University started teaching and research under its ownaegis, by startin the Departments of Law (1905), Economics (1908) History (1912), research fellowships, libraries and laboratories.now it offer verity of courses.
As per query you are looking for MBA courses at Allahabad University. here we are telling you some information :
Dates to be remember:
Application Form : 05th November 2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 15/12/2015th (Tues, Midnight)
Date of Written Test: 24th January 2015 (Sunday)
The program at MONIRBA are designed keeping in mind all complexities associated with business world

Eligibility Criteria

Candidate must have 3 year bachelor degree for recognized college and university .
The students you are appearing in final can also apply but they need to show there final year mark sheet specified date by University.

No. of Seats
46 Seats or as per the University Admission Committee decision
Reservation
Reservation of seats shall be as per University rules.
procedure of admission
A candidate needs to give Admission Test comprising of Written and Oral Tests. tests shall be conducted only in English medium and on the test basis selection will be made.
The written tests shall judge applicants for proficiency in:
(i) Communication Ability in English - 150 Marks
(ii) Aptitude and Reasoning - 150 Marks
(iii) General Awareness - 150 Marks
(iv) Quantitative Aptitude - 150 Marks
Oral Tests (100 Marks)

Tags
admission

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in