2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd April 2018, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Re: Allahabad university entrance exam syllabus

I want the syllabus of Allahabad University Undergraduate Admission Tests UGAT Entrance Exam so will you provide me?
23rd April 2018, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Allahabad university entrance exam syllabus

I am providing you the syllabus of Allahabad University Undergraduate Admission Tests UGAT Entrance Exam

Allahabad University UGAT Entrance Exam syllabus

The Admission Test will be of Two Hours duration. Every candidate has to answer 150 questions from multiple choice questions. For every correct answer 02 marks will be awarded and for every wrong answer 0.5 marks will be deducted.

B.A. Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)

1. English or Hindi (Language and Literature) (Select any one) - 25 Questions
2. General Awareness - 25 Questions
3. General Mental Ability Test - 25 Questions
4. Subject Test (chose any 03) - 75 Questions

Out of seven subjects, namely Civics, Economics, Geography, History, Logic, Sanskrit, and Urdu each subject will have 25 questions of Intermediate level. The candidate will have to optany three subjects from amongst these and shall answer all the questions from the three subjects so opted.

B.Sc. Admission Test- (Intermediate Standard)

Common to B.Sc. (Biology), B.Sc. (Mathematics),

1. General English or General Hindi (Select anyone) - 20 Questions
2. General Awareness - 10 Questions
3. Science Group (Intermediate level) - 120 Questions

There will be 40 questions in each of the following four subjects: 1. Physics, 2. Chemistry, 3. Mathematics and 4. Biology. Candidates of Maths stream have to select 120 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, and that of Biology stream have to select 120 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

B. Sc. (Home Science) Admission Test (Intermediate Standards)

1. General English or General Hindi (Select anyone) - 20 Questions
3. Home Science Group - 120 Questions

(a) Food & Nutrition
(b) Human Development
(c) Resource Management
(d) Textiles and cloting
(e) Physiology & Hygiene

Note: refer website auadmissions.com or Admission - 2018 link of www.alluniv.ac.in for more details of syllabus to B.Sc. Home Science admission test.

B.Com. Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)

1. General English or General Hindi (Select any one) - 20 Questions
3. Commerce (Intermediate level) - 120 Questions

B.F.A. Admission Test (Intermediate Level)

The admissions shall be made on the basis of merit in entrance test. (Theory; conducted by the University of Allahabad and Practical; conducting by Department of Visual Arts) Applicant shall also be required to appear in both Practical, & Written Tests, Containing 600 marks.

Admission Test:

Theory Test: (150 Multiple Choice Objective Questions on General Awareness) Time : 120 Minutes, Maximum Marks :300

Practical Test: To be held in the Department

A. Objective Drawing with light and shade (in any medium)

Time :90 Minutes, Maximum Marks :150

Memory drawing (in any medium)

Time: 90 Minutes, Maximum Marks: 150

Note: Date of Practical test will be announced after declaration of result of theory test and will be available on website on auadmissions.com and Admissions 2018 link of Allduniv.ac.in as well as on notice board of the Departemnt.

Bachelor of Performing Arts (B.P.A.) Admission Test (Intermediate Level)

Paper will consist of 150 multiple choice objective questions of 2 marks each. For each correct answer 2 marks will be awarded and 0.5 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. The Questions will be based on Music (Vocal, Sitar & Tabla) of Intermediate Lavel. The duration of the Test will be 120 Minutes.

The admission shall be made on the merit in Entrance Test (Theory, conducted by the University of Allahabad and Practical conducted by Department of music). Applicant shall be requied to appear in both theory and practical test containing 500 marks.

Admission Test:

1. Theory Test - 150 multiple choce objective questions maximum marks 300.
2. Practical Test - To be held in the department of music marks 200.
28th February 2024, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Is this exam for cid department

I want to know that is this exam for cid department if yes can you let me know the procedure for the same I want to join

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in