2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

All India PG Medical seat Allotment

Can you tell me about the all India quota of seats or seat allotment for General, SC/ST/OBC in Medical / Dental courses declared by AIPGMEE (All India Post Graduation Medical Entrance Exam) as I want to check my position accordingly?
Similar Threads
Thread
MP PET Seat Allotment Result
Seat Allotment In NIT Warangal
All India PG Medical Counseling seat allotment PDF
Seat Allotment in JEE
ANGRAU Seat Allotment
IIT Kharagpur Seat Allotment
Seat allotment in all India PG Medical Counseling
Seat Allotment in JEE Main
Kerala Medical PG Seat Allotment
MP PMT Seat Allotment
Seat allotment in PGCET
Seat Allotment In MP PMT
IIT JEE Seat Allotment
CG PET Counselling Seat Allotment
MBA MCA Seat Allotment
Seat Allotment in CG PET
TS ICET seat allotment
NIMCET seat allotment
MP PET TFW Seat Allotment
NIT Surathkal Seat Allotment
23rd July 2018, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: All India PG Medical seat Allotment

I want to know the Seat Allotment in NEET PG All India PG Medical exam 2018 so will you please tell me?
23rd July 2018, 10:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: All India PG Medical seat Allotment

NEET PG Counselling 2018 is the online counselling for All India Level Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination known as NEET PG, and seat allotment.

Candidates who have qualified in the NBE NEET PG 2018 are eligible to participate in the online counselling for all India 50% quota seats for 2018 admission session.

Only candidates who qualified NEET 2018 by scoring minimum required cutoff percentile will be considered for NEET 2018 seat allotment process.

All India 50% quota seats admission through NEET-PG 2018 counselling by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is only for qualified candidates.

The seat allotment of NEET 2018 indicate the college allotted to a candidate as per their All India Rank (AIR) in NEET and choice preferences of medical/dental colleges made during NEET 2018 counselling.

The result of NEET seat allotment 2018 has been released in the form of an overall NEET seat allotment list displaying the AIR, category and colleges allotted to all candidates in the first counselling round.

Candidates who have been allotted a seat during first round seat allotment of NEET 2018 required to report to their allotted college between June 23 and July 3, 2018.

The final result of NEET 2018 seat allotment result (Round 1) of 15% AIQ counselling, Deemed Universities, Central Universities, DU Internal Quota and ESIC seats has been declared in online mode by the Medical Counselling Committee on June 23, 2018.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in