2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th January 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: Alagappa University Distance Education Marksheet

Hello Buddy , Here will you plzz Tell me Information to Get Duplicate Mark Sheet from Alagappa University of Distance Education ?
7th January 2016, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Alagappa University Distance Education Marksheet

Buddy ,On Your Demand Here I am Sharing General information to Get Duplicate Mark Sheet from Alagappa University of Distance Education :

The Candidate Should Submit a Request to the Controller of Examinations to Obtain Duplicate Certificate .

Duplicate Certificate(s) Will be Issued only after Completing the Formalities as per the University Rules.

The Details will be Given to the Applicant who is Seeking Duplicate Certificate(s).

Revaluation :

Request for Revaluation should be sent in the prescribed Application Form.

Programme Revaluation Fee per paper

UG Rs. 500\-
PG Rs. 500\-

The Demand Draft for Revaluation fee Should be drawn in Favor of The Registrar, Alagappa University payable at Karaikudi.

The candidate name and the Register Number should be written on the top left corner at the backside of the demand draft.

Enclose the Xerox copy of the mark statement along with the application form.

Original mark statement Should Not be Enclosed.

Requisition for revaluation must reach the Controller of Examinations within 15 days from the date of publication of results.

The candidate is advised to register for the subject in which the revaluation is sought for the upcoming examination within the stipulated time without waiting for the results of revaluation.

There Is no Provision for Revaluation of Practical Papers.

Revaluation Results will be Sent to the Head of the University Department/ Principal of Constituent College/ Affiliated College.

Markshet is like result.
5th October 2021, 06:53 AM
S Praveen kumar

Reg no 141120957 I want my over all marksheet.

Tags
distance education

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in