2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th August 2014, 02:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Airmen - Airforce Y Trade Forms

Indian Air Force invites applications for the recruitment of Airmen in Group Y trades from unmarried Male Indian citizens from the designated Districts of State of Odisha.

Age Limit
Your upper age should be 21 years

Educational Qualification:
You should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ equivalent examination in any stream/ subjects approved by Central/ State Education Boards with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English

Selection Process:
Selection will be done on the basis of written test, Physical Fitness Test, interview, medical examination.

Here I am uploading the file containing notification and application form for Indian Air Force - Airmen in Group Y Trades recruitment

IAF Airmen Group Y Trades Recruitment Form

Important Dates:
01-08-2014 Written Test and Physical Fitness Test (PFT) for Group‘Y’ {For Automobile Technician, GTI and IAF(P)}Trades
02-08-2014 Interview of candidates passing the Written Test and PFT on 01-08-2014
16th March 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to join the Indian Airforce Group ‘Y’? Can you please tell me about its eligibility? Also provide me its application form?
16th March 2015, 05:44 PM
Super Moderator

You are asking for the Indian Airforce Group ‘Y’ eligibility. Here I am providing you the basic eligibility required for this course. This is as follows:

Eligibility:

Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical).

The applicant must Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.

OR

The applicant Passed Two years Vocational Course affiliated/recognized by CBSE / State Education Boards / Councils duly recognized at par with 10+2 by Association of Indian Universities(AIU) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Vocational Course or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Cours

HOW TO APPLY

Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Trades

(i) Attested photocopy of Matriculation Passing Certificate in support of Date of Birth.

(ii) Attested photocopy of Matriculation Marks Sheet (only applicable for Vocational Course Holders when English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
(iii) Attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Marks Sheet and Passing Certificate or Marks Sheets and Passing Certificate of Two years Vocational Course

Here I am also uploading a file that contains the Indian Airforce Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) application form. You can download this from here. This is as follows:

Indian Airforce Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) application form

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in