2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th April 2013, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Air force Entrance paper

AFCAT is an Exam for recruiting the young candidates in Air force. This examination has high level of competition. To crack this exam you need to go through the detailed syllabus and some sample paper.

Here I am providing you sample paper for Air force Entrance examination

1. When simplified (2.43 x 2.43 + 2.43 x7.57 x 2 + 7.57 x 7.57) is equal to-
(a) 10 (b) 100 (c) 101.89 (d) 200.59

Q2. The sum of ` 6.25 is made up of 80 coins which is either ten paise and five paise. The number of five paise coins are-
(a) 25 (b) 35 (c) 40 (d) 45

Q3. Three years ago the average age of A & B was 18 years. With C joining them now, the average age becomes 22 years. How old is she?
(a) 24 years (b) 27 years (c) 28 years (d) 30 years

Q4. The average age of 8 men is increased by 2 years when two of them whose ages are 21 years and 23 years are replaced by two new men. The average age of the two new men is-
(a) 22 years (b) 24 years (c) 28 years (d) 30 years

For rest of the sample paper, here I am attaching the pdf file containing syllabus and sample paper for Air force entrance examination
21st March 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for the Indian Air force entrance exam. Please share Air force entrance exam paper, so I can prepare accordingly?
21st March 2015, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

Indian Air force conducts the Air force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) to hire the employees.

As per your request, I am giving you sample paper for the AFCAT.

a. Name the first person who went in the space

(a) Yuri Gangarin (b) Neil Armstrong

(c) Rakesh Sharma (d) John Glann

b. Lionel Messy is associated with the game of ____

(a) Rugby (b) Tennis (c) Football (d) Basketball

a. In each of the following questions, find out which part of the sentence has an error. If there

is no mistake, the answer is (d) “No error”.

He charged me (a)/one hundred rupees for five dozens(b)/oranges of average quality (c).

No error (d).

(a) (b) (c) (d)

b. Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the

sentence meaningfully complete.

Everyone was ________ by surprise when she announced her plan to marry that man.

(a) moved (b) shaken (c) taken (d) disturbed

a. When simplified (2.43 x 2.43 + 2.43 x7.57 x 2 + 7.57 x 7.57) is equal to-

(a) 10 (b) 100 (c) 101.89 (d) 200.59

b. The sum of ` 6.25 is made up of 80 coins which is either ten paise and five paise. The

number of five paise coins are-

(a) 25 (b) 35 (c) 40 (d) 45

4. Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test: Verbal skills and spatial assumption ability. This decides your reasoning and aptitude skills which is equally important to get recruited.

In the following questions there is a pair of capitalized words followed by four choices marked A, B, C, D. Choose the pair of words whose relationship is most similar to that expressed by the

capitalized pair, and mark your choice on your answer sheet.

COLD : HOT

A handsome : young B beautiful : ugly

C summer : spring D complete : total

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in