2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th May 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

AIPMT Full Form

Hello!! I want have completed my 12th and now I want to appear for AIPMT so kindly suggest me its full form and the related details about the course???
Similar Threads
Thread
Full Form Of MDU
NDA Ka Full Form
Mms MBA full form
SRM Full Form
AIPMT Full Information
Full Form of DTU
IAF Full Form
Bba MBA full form
Full Form of LPU
Full Form Of AIPMT
BPO full form
MAT full form
Full form of ppm in MBA
MBA ka full form
UGC Net Full Form
What is the full form of DCE
NDA Ki Full Form
CMJ Full Form
IIT JAM Full Form
Full form of B.Ed
20th May 2015, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AIPMT Full Form

As you are asking about its full form so I want to tell you the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) is an annual medical-college entrance examination in India. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in several medical colleges around the country.

As you are asking about its detail too so I also want to tell you about it.

Eligibility

(i) The students has completed his/her age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S Course and is an INDIAN NATIONAL.

(ii) The upper age limit for All India Pre-Medical Examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination.

Students must born on or between

(a) 01.01.86 to 01.01.99 (SC/ST/OBC Category)

(b) 01.01.91 to 01.01.99 (Other Category)

(iii) The number of attempts which a Students can avail at All India Pre-Medical Examination shall be limited to 3 (three) uniformly for all the Students.

1. The Students must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General Candidates.

I am also providing you the last year question paper which will help you to understand about the paper the paper is in pdf form.

Sample Paper of AIMPT

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sample Paper of AIMPT -.pdf (162.8 KB, 69 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in