2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

AIIMS Ultrasound Tender

I am looking for details about Tender for Supply of High End 4D Ultrasound with Color Doppler System at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (AIIMS Raipur) so please provide me the same? Also provide me PDF of this Tender at AIIMS Raipur?
Similar Threads
Thread
Tender AIIMS Jodhpur
HSCC AIIMS Tender
Aiims Jodhpur Tender
AIIMS RPC Tender
AIIMS ERP Tender
Tender AIIMS
AIIMS CCTV Tender
Ultrasound Course in AIIMS
AIIMS Global Tender
AIIMS CNC Tender
AIIMS Ultrasound Anesthesia
Tender AIIMS
AIIMS Tender
AIIMS Tender New Delhi
AIIMS Bhopal Tender
AIIMS Trauma Centre Tender
AIIMS Rishikesh Medicine Tender
AIIMS Erp Tender
AIIMS Global Tender
MRI Ultrasound Schools
5th June 2018, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Re: AIIMS Ultrasound Tender

My father heard about Ultrasound Tender released by AIIMS Jodhpur. He said me to find about this tender, so someone is here who will help me to find information about Ultrasound Tender released by AIIMS Jodhpur?
5th June 2018, 09:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS Ultrasound Tender

AIIMS Jodhpur has released a tender related to Ultrasound Tender. As you are looking for information related to this tender, so I am providing complete information here for your reference:

Tender Name:
Tender For Portable Colour Doppler Ultrasound Machine with 2 D ECHO for the Department of Anaesthesia:

Item:

EMD (Rs.):
Rs. 60,000/-

Minimum Local Content:
The minimum local content shall ordinarily be 50% till the Nodal Ministry prescribes a higher or lower percentage.

Validity:
180 Days

Payment Terms:
Payment for goods supplied from India:
100% payment of the total order value shall be released after the successful installation/ commissioning of the ordered goods

Technical Bid:

The following documents are to be furnished by the Contractor along with Technical Bid:
Signed and scanned copy of appropriate value of valid registration certificate,experience certificate as per the tender notice, PAN, GST registration certificate and Tender Acceptance Letter.
Signed and Scanned copy of documents like Tender Cost Earnest Money Deposit
Signed and Scanned Copy of Make and model of all systems, sub systems and additional items should be mentioned in the technical bid

AIIMS Jodhpur - Tender For Portable Colour Doppler Ultrasound Machine with 2 D ECHO for the Department of Anaesthesia:

To get complete details, download the attachment

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in