2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th January 2017, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

AIIMS SBI Challan Form

Hi I would like to have the details of filling the application form well as the process for getting the Challan form to pay the application fees for the recruitment issued by AIIMS?
Similar Threads
Thread
SBI Challan Form For SSC Pdf
AIIMS Sbi Challan Form
AIIMS Sbi challan
K TET Challan Form
DSSSB Challan Form
SSC CHSL Challan Form
SBI Challan Form For SSC
Www.pgimer.nic.in Challan form
UPSC SBI Challan Form
FCI SBI Challan Form
Challan Form For ICET
DHSGSU Challan Form
KEAM Challan Form
Challan Form For UPCPMT
NTPC Challan Form PDF
SBI Bank challan for AIIMS
SBI Challan Form for SCRA
Det odisha challan form
MPSC SBI Challan Form
SSC LDC Challan Form
17th January 2017, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS SBI Challan Form

Every Step of Application Form Process ought to be finished before shutting date according to the Advertisement. To stay away from a day ago surge and disillusionment it is fitting to finish your online frame well before shutting date. Inadequate application/enrollment will be dismisses consequently with no implication.

Perused deliberately Advertisement, Help Manual before begin topping off the Online Application Form.

Before you continue to enlist yourself for enrollment exam you should guarantee that you have perused and comprehended the qualification criteria for Recruitment to the Post of Group A (Non-Faculty), Group B and Group C for which you expect to take the enlistment exam. On the off chance that you meet the qualification then just fill this Online shape as your frame rejected at any phase because of ineligibility.

You ought to prepared with softcopy of your Photo and signature according to the AIIMS guidelines

You ought to fill your right fundamental and scholarly subtle elements like Name, DOB, Address, Category, Contact No., and Post and so forth in this manner.

Pick your secret word between 6-10 characters. If it's not too much trouble recall your watchword and don't impart to others.

Before definite accommodation of online Application shape, read the assertion deliberately and give your assent on it. You are required to transfer an as of late taken filtered photo, mark and thumb impression in JPG organize. The computerized size of the photograph document must be under 100 KB and the advanced size of the mark record must be under 100KB, falling flat which you won't have the capacity to finish your application.

In the wake of filling of Online Application Form, a My Page will be created for every single competitor bearing his whole data as filled by him alongside a Unique Application Number which the hopeful can use in future correspondence. The My Page will give Due Steps(should be finished before shutting date), Application/Registration Status/Admit Card/Results and so forth for the competitor.

Candidate need to tap on Pay through SBI Bank Challan connection to create Bank Challan before shutting date of enlistment My Status area on My Page and store the enrollment expense at closest SBI Branch. Challan can be kept least one day after era of challan.

An Applicant can take print of Registration Slip once his/her installment affirmed by Bank. Tap on Print Registration Slip connection to take print from My Status segment on My Page. Taking print of Registration Slip is basic.

Candidate require not send printed version to Exam Section,AIIMS.Always keep securely with yourself Registration Slip and Candidate duplicate of Challan Form for future references.

After first Step of your enrollment you will get SMS and Email hinting you about your login points of interest. In the wake of making installment in SBI bank you will again get SMS and Email after least one day (if not got the SMS/Email following one day then call helpline). After second SMS and Email ,login to significant AIIMS Online shape and print your Registration Slip from your "My Page".

Methodology to get the AIIMS Challan Form:

(1) Candidates initially need to login to authority site of AIIMS and need to open the application shape said there.

(2) After this applicants are required to take the printout of challan configuration from the official site of AIIMS.

(3) Candidate then need to go to Bank and pay the required expense as indicated by their category(SC/ST/General/OBC)

(4) In Bank hopefuls will get Challan receipt and afterward they are required to enter the challan number while filling the online application shape.

Official site deliver to download the AIIMS Challan Form: Candidates are encouraged to visit the website and there they need to fill the data like enrollment number, date of birth to download the shape.

13th September 2019, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for AIIMS SBI Challan Form so will you plz let me know process to do download it for fee payment purpose??
13th September 2019, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator

All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi was established in 1956 as an autonomous institution through an Act of Parliament, to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspect of health care.

As you want here I am telling process to do download AIIMS SBI Challan Form on your demand;

Go on official website of AIIMS and have to open the application form mentioned there.

After this you are required to take the printout of challan format from the official website of AIIMS.

Then need to go to Bank and pay the required fee according to your category (SC/ST/General/OBC)

In Bank you will get Challan receipt and then they are required to enter the challan number while filling the online application form.

Facilities

Library
Health Care
Hostel
Hospital
Workshops
Medical Services
Central Animal Facility
Engineering Services
Computer Lab
Transportation

Specialty Centers