2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

25th August 2018, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Re: AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy for Pharmacist

Can you tell me where on the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh (AIIMS Rishikesh) will I get vacancy details for Pharmacist post?
25th August 2018, 07:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy for Pharmacist

To get vacancy details for Pharmacist post on the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh (AIIMS Rishikesh) follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh (AIIMS Rishikesh)

Click to Jobs on the top of the home page

On the new page, you will get the vacancy details

That page will look like this:

(Snap Shot)

Few Things available on the Page

Advertisement for the posts of Group A, B & C on Deputation Basis

Advertisement for posts of Senior Resident on tenure basis in various Departments

Walk-In-Interview advertisement for posts of Assistant Professor in Various Department

Advertisement of Faculty recruitment for various posts in AIIMS Rishikesh

Advertisement Notice & Instruction for Public Health Nurse & Librarian Grade III posts on Direct Recruitment Basis

Advertisement Notice for faculty posts in various departments on Direct Recruitment / Deputation / Contractual Basis

Re-opening advertisement for the posts of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II) on Direct recruitment basis.

Reopening advertisement for the post of Staff Nurse Grade-I and Assistant Nursing Superintendent

Advertisement including instruction for the posts of Group A, B & C on Direct Recruitment & Deputation Basis

Contact Detail:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Virbhadra Road, Rishikesh
Uttarakhand- 249 203, India
Email: dir@aiimsrishikesh.edu.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in