2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st May 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Re: AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse Vacancy

Hi buddy I heard All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (AIIMS) Raipur has published notification for Staff Nurse Vacancy, if yes then would you plz let me know process to do check it ??
31st May 2018, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse Vacancy

As you want here I am telling process to do check All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (AIIMS) Raipur notification for Staff Nurse Vacancy if it has published.

Go to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (AIIMS) Raipur official website

Click on vacancies option given on the top side

By click there you will land on vacancies page which look like this image

As on 18.5.2018 following vacancies notification avail there

Engagement of Private Secretary on Deputation Basis in AIIMS, Raipur.
List of Eligible / Provisionally Eligible / Non Eligible Candidates w.r.t. Recruitment of Faculty posts in AIIMS, Raipur 2017 (phase-I) against advertisement No. Admin/Rec./Faculty/ Regular/2016/ AIIMS.RPR dated 28/12/2016
Notice against advertisement dated 05.08.2013 for recruitment of Sister Grade-I on regular basis in AIIMS, Raipur.
List Of Eligible Candidates For Written Examination For The Post Of Laboratory Technician and Laboratory Attendent On Contract Basis for a Project Under State Health Services And Unicef For Microbiological Surveillance Of SNCUs of Chhattisgarh in Department of Microbiology at AIIMS, Raipur.
COMOUTER BASED TEST FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF MEDICO SOCIAL SERVICE OFFICER GRADE I AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANT SCHEDULED ON 19.3.2017 (Reference: Advt. No. Admin/Rec./Regular /Group B & C/ 2016/AIIMS.RPR dated 10.3.2016)
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF STAFF NURSE ON CONTRACT BASIS UNDER ICMR MULTICENTRIC NATIONAL TASK FORCE PROJECT ENTITLED PREVALENCE AND EPIDEMIOLOGICAL STUDY OF HEARING IMPAIRMENT IN AIIMS, RIAPUR
Engagement of various posts on Deputation Basis in AIIMS, Raipur.
List of Selected Candidates from Waitlist for the post of Staff Nurse, Grade-II on Regular Basis in AIIMS Raipur, which Interview was held from 13/07/2015 to 17/07/2015
List of eligible candidates for various post for Recruitment in Swabhimaan Baseline Survey Project on contractual basis in AIIMS, Raipur
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF LABORATORY TECHNICIAN AND LABORATORY ATTENDANT ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR A PROJECT UNDER STATE HEALTH SERVICES AND UNICEF FOR MICROBIOLOGICAL URVEILLANCE OF SNCUs OF CHHATTISGARH IN DEPARTMENT OF MICROBIOLOGY AT AIIMS, RAIPUR.
Special Drive for recruitment of PwD (Persons with Disabilities - OL) candidates for the post of Staff Nurse Grade - II on Direct Recruitment Basis in AIIMS, Raipur (Backlog vacancy)
Download Admit Card for Computer Based Examination for Recruitment to various Group

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in