2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th August 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

AIIMS Patna Radiographer

I want to apply for the post of Radiographer in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna and for that I want to get the details so can you provide me that?
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS Patna Examination
AIIMS Patna JR
OPD in AIIMS Patna
AIIMS Patna
WWW.AIIMS Patna
AIIMS Patna.Org
Patna AIIMS
Online AIIMS Patna
JR in AIIMS Patna
RRB Chennai Radiographer
About AIIMS Patna
Map of AIIMS Patna
AIIMS Patna MAP
AIIMS Patna Cut Off
AIIMS Patna PG
JPN AIIMS Patna
Dir AIIMS-Patna
AIIMS Patna AIIMS Patna
AIIMS Patna LDC
AIIMS Patna Job
19th August 2015, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS Patna Radiographer

As you want to get the details of post of Radiographer in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna so here is the information of the same for you:

As on 4 August 2015 the date of post of Radiographer in All India Institute of Medical Sciences recruitment have been passed

So here for your reference I am giving you the details of last time when this vacancy came that is in January 2015:

Radiographer:
Essential:

Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Science subjects or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University

Candidates must have passed Diploma (2 years course) in Radiography Techniques from a recognized Institution

Candidates must have 1 Year experience as Radiographer.

Or

Candidates must have passed B.Sc.(Hons.) (3 years course) in Radiography from a recognized University/ Institution.

Monthly Emoluments
:
Rs.25,000/-
(Consolidated)

Application Form:

Here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the details of post of Radiographer in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna when it will come:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the top you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Recruitment”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will get the details of post of Radiographer in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna when it will come

Contact Details:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Phulwari Sharif
Patna,
Bihar 801505
India

[MAP]All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna Bihar/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in