2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th May 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: AIIMS Jodhpur News Application Form Nursing

I completed my nursing degree and searching for job came to know about AIIMS Jodhpur (Rajasthan State) Application Form Nursing. Will you tell what the Educational Qualification and Experience required to apply also tell details like what the pay scale offered to them?
26th May 2018, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS Jodhpur News Application Form Nursing

AIIMS Jodhpur (Rajasthan State) invites online applications for recruitment post of Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Senior Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade - I) and Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade - II) for Hospital services on direct recruitment basis

Educational Qualification and Experience:

Assistant Nursing Superintendent -

(1) B.Sc. Nursing (4 year course) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University. (OR) B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) (2 year course) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University.

(2) Six years experience after B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. (Post Certificate)/ B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute in a minimum 200 bedded Hospital/ Healthcare Institute as Staff Nurse out of which at least 3 years as a Ward In-Charge or Supervisory capacity.
(3) Desirable - M.Sc. (Nursing) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University

Pay scale:

Pay Band-4: ₹ 37400-67000 with Academic Grade Pay of ₹ 10500 (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only) with the minimum pay of ₹ 51600/- and AGP of ₹ 10500/- Up-to 40% of posts of Professors will get Higher Administrative (HAG) scale subject to clearance of the prescribed process.

AIIMS Jodhpur
Basni Industrial Area, Phase-2, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342005
Phone: 0291 274 0741

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in