2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

AIIMS Jodhpur Careers

I want to make my career in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS Jodhpur so please give me the information about the latest Recruitment Notices of it? Tell me about the post for which there is a latest vacancy in the AIIMS Jodhpur?
Similar Threads
Thread
Tender AIIMS Jodhpur
AIIMS at Jodhpur
AIIMS Jodhpur AIIMS Jodhpur
Jobs in AIIMS Jodhpur
Aiims Jodhpur Clerk
AIIMS Jodhpur Building
AIIMS Jodhpur RAJ
AIIMS Jodhpur LDC Vacancy
Www AIIMS Jodhpur
AIIMS Jodhpur GNM Recruitment
Address Of Aiims Jodhpur
AIIMS Jodhpur Bsc Nursing
AIIMS Jodhpur Home Page aiims Jodhpur Recruitment PDF
AIIMS Job in Jodhpur
New AIIMS Jodhpur
Job Vacancies In AIIMS Jodhpur
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Group BAIIMS Jodhpur Contact No
AIIMS Jodhpur Group B
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment PDF
AIIMS Jodhpur Timings
24th November 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: AIIMS Jodhpur Careers

Hi I would like my daughter to join AIIMS, Jodhpur, please let me know how do I check the current recruitment available with them?
24th November 2015, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator

The previous recruitment for Senior Resident at AIIMS, Jodhpur has expired and to check the new vacancy available please follow the below process:

Please visit the official website of AIIMS, Jodhpur which looks like the image attached

On the left of the page you will find a section for Recritment, please click on it a list f two options are displayed.

Please click on the recruitment notices which will load a new page which looks like the image attached.

On this page you will find the previous recruitment information or any withdrawal of notices as well as new notification for current jobs when published.

Please check this for regular updates for new & current vacancies.

Address:

Administrative Officer
AIIMS Jodhpur
aoadmin@aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
Medical College:- 0291-2740741
Hospital:- 0291-2740742
Fax:- 0291-2740531
25th February 2016, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have heard there is vacancy available for the staff nurse at AIIMS, Jodhpur can you please brief me about the same as my sister would like to apply?
25th February 2016, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator

All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse Grade – I & More Vacancies.

The details are as mentioned below:

Vacancy Name : Staff Nurse Grade – I & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.Sc,Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 09 post
Salary : Rs.35,000-46,000/p.m
Job Location : Jodhpur
Last Date to Apply for this job :21/1/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy :All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur,Jodhpur

Eligibility:

Staff Nurse Grade – I :

Essential Educational Qualification:-

A B.Sc. Nursing/ Post B.Sc. Nursing Degree from an Indian Nursing Council recognised Institute / University. Should be a Registered Nurse and midwife (RNRM) from Nursing Council.

Knowledge in Hindi & English. Experience:- 5 years’ of experience as Staff Nurse in 100 bedded Hospital. OR In case of M.Sc. Nursing/ Master of Nursing aspirant three Years of experience as Staff Nurse in minimum 100 bedded hospital

Desirable:- A M.Sc. Nursing/ Master of Nursing Degree from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institution. Ability to use computer – hands on experience in office application, spread sheet as well as presentations.

Selection Procedure for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) – Staff Nurse Grade – I Post:

Aspirants can apply on or before 21/1/2016.
Written Test will be held, if required. Date of written test/ Interview will be notified on official website

Aspirants are advised to check the Institutes website regularly for further information.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in