2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd March 2015, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Re: AIIMS Entrance Question Paper

Can you provide me the previous year question paper of MBBS of AIIMS or All India Institute of Medical Sciences for my preparation?
22nd March 2015, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS Entrance Question Paper

AIIMS or All India Institute of Medical Sciences offers MBBS programme, the admission to which is made through the AIIMS entrance exam, held every year. The MBBS degree is recognized by all the universities of the country and abroad and the holders of the degree are entitled the same privileges as offered by other universities.

Examination Pattern:
The number of seats offered by the institute every year is 50, for admission to the MBBS course. A part of these seats is filled through the entrance test conducts by the institute.

The test is held in single stage. It is of three and a half hours duration and consists of 200 questions. The questions are all objective type and reason assertion type.

60 questions each are set in the paper from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Rest 20 questions are of General Knowledge type.

All the questions are of equal marks with negative marking for incorrect response.
There is negative marking for giving incorrect answers.

here i am giving link of AIIMS Entrance Question Paper

entrance-exam.net/forum/attachments/question-papers/9468d1295893431-aiims-exam-download-previous-years-question-papers-aiims-sample-paper-1.pdf

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in