2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

AIIMS Dharan NEPAL

Will you please tell me that is it true that “AIIMS is responsible for developing patterns of teaching in undergraduate and graduate course at Dharan, Nepal”? Will you please tell me what are the courses available at the AIIMS Dharan NEPAL? Give me the contact details nad the location map of this college so that I can go there and inspect it for further study?
Similar Threads
Thread
Dav MBA nepal
Apex MBA nepal
MBA In PU Nepal
Ait MBA in nepal
Nepal SBI Bank Ltd
BPKIHS AIIMS Dharan
UCIL Nepal
NTC Nepal
Ace MBA nepal
KU MBA Nepal
Nepal Naksha
Nepal Bhutan Map
Nepal Minister
MBA Session In Nepal
MBA nepal
Kcm nepal MBA
BBM colleges in Nepal?
BP Koirala Institute Of Health Science (Bpkihs) Dharan
BP Koirala Health Institute Dharan
MBA in KFA Nepal
20th August 2018, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Re: AIIMS Dharan NEPAL

I want to know the In Patient Services offered by the B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences (BPKIHS), Dharan, Nepal so will you tell me?
20th August 2018, 08:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS Dharan NEPAL

B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences (BPKIHS) is a medical institution in Nepal. It was established in 1993 in Dharan, a city located in Sunsari district in eastern Nepal

The Institute is an example of Nepal-India co-operation.

In patient services

Inpatient hospital services at BPKIHS has been and will remain exemplary through the huge infrastructure, ample bed facility and quality and experienced doctors and staffs.

Each clinical specialty has its own inpatient ward and a core team of dedicated staffs alongside the doctors and the nurses.

With over 40,000 admissions per year and a bed occupancy rate of nearly 70%, the ward gets busy all the time, nevertheless quality ensued.

Residents stay at the wards all the time for the patient care and Ward rounds are held twice a day from faculties.

Separate Ward blocks for Internal Medicine, Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Psychiatry and Maternal and Child Health Care (MCH) are present in BPKIHS along with a multicomplex for Orthopaedics, ENT, Dermatology, Ophthalmology and Oral Surgery.

There is Intensive Care Units (ICU) for paediatrics (PICU), Neonates (NICU), Maternal (MICU), Deluxe (DICU) and general.

Separate Coronary Care Unit (CCU) and Medical ICU also runs as Inpatient Service.

Tropical Ward (part of Medical ward) provides care and treatment for tropical and infectious diseases patients separately.

Contact-

B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
Dharan, Nepal P.O. Box 7053, Kathmandu
Tel : 977-25-525555
Fax: 977-25-520251
Emial: registrar@bpkihs.edu / bpkihs@bpkihs.edu

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in