2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

AIIMS Bhopal Location

I want to visit AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal), Saket Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh for completing formalities of admission in MBBS so please give me Map for directions and location of AIIMS, Bhopal from Habibnagar Bhopal via M.P. Nagar?
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS Bhopal OPD
Vacancy at AIIMS Bhopal
AIIMS Nagpur Location
AIIMS Bhopal Sr
AIIMS Delhi Location Map
AIIMS Raipur location
Audiologist Job in AIIMS at Bhopal
AIIMS location
Location of AIIMS Hospital Rishikesh
Location Map Of AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Patna AIIMS Location
Location of AIIMS Bhubaneswar
SBI AIIMS Bhopal
AIIMS Jodhpur Location
Location of AIIMS Bhopal
Location map of AIIMS Bhubaneswar
AIIMS at Bhopal
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Location Map
OPD In AIIMS Bhopal
AIIMS Bhopal Location Map
11th August 2018, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Re: AIIMS Bhopal Location

I am interested in medical line and for this planning to join All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal). Will you provide AIIMS Bhopal Location and address so that I can visit there for taking admission also provide List of UG courses offered in institute?
11th August 2018, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS Bhopal Location

All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) is a medical research public university located in the Saket Nagar suburb of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.

It is one of the seven All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).

As per your request below I am providing you the AIIMS Bhopal Location and address:

All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal
Saket Nagar
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
India
Pin: 462 020

List of UG courses offered:

MBBS

The Course of studies leading to the award of degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal shall last for a minimum of 5 academic years including one year's compulsory internship.
BSc (Hons) Nursiing

The Course of studies leading to the award of degree of the BSc (Hons) Nursing Course of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal shall last for a minimum of 4 academic years.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in