2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th July 2015, 04:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AICTE Approved AMIETE

As i know AMITE degree is approved by AICTE and given to the diploma holder student who seeking for degree courses.
After completion of the course you are eligible for post graduation degree.

Associate Member of Institutions Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (AMIETE) is a graduate-level examination equivalent to a Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) programme.

AMIETE examination is held in the following engineering streams:
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (ET)
Computer Science and Engineering (CS)
Information Technology (IT)

Eligibility;
A candidate should have passed the 10+2 examination with physics and maths conducted by a recognised Board of Education.

Ahmedabad
Bhubaneswar
Bangalore
Pilani
Mumbai
Imphal
Calcutta
Cochin
Chandigarh
Mysore
Delhi
Visakhapatnam
Guwahati
Jammu
Hyderabad
Bhopal
Jaipur
Nagpur
Kanpur
Noida
Lucknow
Nashik
Chennai
Mhow
Patna
Palakkad
Pune
Vadodara
Vijayawada
Aurangabad
Thiruvananthapuram
Patna
Abu Dhabi
Coimbatore
Kathmandu
Ranchi
Jabalpur
Dharwad
Aligarh
Gwalior
Allahabad
Raipur
Dehradun
Kozhikhode
14th January 2020, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me if the AMIETE Program offered by Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) is approved by AICTE?
14th January 2020, 09:05 PM
Super Moderator

Yes, the AMIETE Program offered by Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) is approved by AICTE.

AMIETE is a Graduate Level exam, a pass in which is recognized by the Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD & Union Public Service Commission for the purpose of recruitment to superior posts & services under the Central Govt. Several State Govts, Universities and Institutions in India and abroad have also recognised AMIETE. AMIETE exams are conducted twice a year, in June and December respectively, at several Centres throughout India and a few locations abroad.

Three streams are available:
Electronics & Telecom Engineering (ET)
Computer Science & Engineering (CS)
Information Technology (IT)

ELIGIBILITY
One desirous of taking up the Graduateship (AMIETE) Exam should have passed 10+2 exam with Physics & Maths conducted by a recognised Board of Education or possessing qualification of any 3 year Diploma course in Engineering / Technology covering subjects of Maths and Physics to 10+2 level and working experience in relevant field or studying for higher qualification with physics/electrical/electronic/computer field.
One applying for studentship for AMIETE exam shall be minimum 16/18 years of age for 10+2/Diploma holders respectively.

AMIETE SUBJECTS

AMIETE exam is divided in 2 Sections with 20 theory papers and a project work. Each Section is divided in two parts viz. Part-I and Part-II. The distribution of subjects is as under:

SECTION A
PART-I Six subjects (all compulsory)
PART-II Five subjects (all compulsory)

SECTION B
PART-I Five subjects (all compulsory)
PART-II Four subjects (2 compulsory +2 electives)
PROJECT WORK Compulsory

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in