2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Age limit for ICMR JRF

What is the Indian Council of Medical Research Junior Research Fellowships age limit criteria, bcoz my uncle want to apply fro IMER JRF, is ICMR conduct any written test to apply for Junior Research Fellowships post & provide here detailed notification???
Similar Threads
Thread
ICMR JRF Advertisement No
ICMR JRF December
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Junior Research Fellowship (ICMR-JRF)
ICMR JRF Net Notification
ICMR JRF For Chemistry
What Is ICMR JRF
ICMR Junior Research Fellowship (Icmr-Jrf)
Nin icmr
Phd At ICMR
Bangalore ICMR
Dhr icmr
Head Of ICMR
Hmsc icmr
ICMR Roll No
Srf icmr
Icmr jrf
ICMR JRF Phd
ICMR net JRF
Icmr jrf
ICMR JRF Cut Off
23rd May 2018, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Re: Age limit for ICMR JRF

Hi buddy as I want to appear in Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) ICMR exam , so would you plz let me know about Age limit for this exam ??
23rd May 2018, 07:39 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Age limit for ICMR JRF

As you want I am telling Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) ICMR exam Age limit is 28 years (upper age limit relaxable upto 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST, physically handicapped (PH) and female candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC category.

Eligibility Criteria for ICMR JRF Entrance Exam

Applicants must have M.A/M.Sc from any recognized University are eligible to apply. It is compulsory to pass M.A or M.Sc degree in any of the subjects in life sciences or social sciences. Candidates must obtain the required qualification with a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST candidates). Final year post graduate students can also apply for this exam and they will be admitted provisionally for this post. Such candidates will be considered only if they can complete the post graduate course with a specified percentage of marks. The higher age limit specified for JRF is 28 years. However age relaxations are allowed for SC/ST and OBC categories in the order of 5 years and 3 years respectively.

ICMR JRF Entrance Exam Pattern

The pattern of written examination comprise of multiple choice questions divided in two sections which is explained below

Section 1
Aptitude Section (Compulsory section)

Total number of questions 50 questions
Total marks 50 marks

This section includes questions from the following topics

Common statistics
General knowledge in sciences
Scientific Phenomenon in Everyday Life

Section 2
Subject Specific Section This section is further divided in to two parts and includes questions from two subjects sections namely Life Sciences and Social Sciences. Candidates can choose to attempt questions from any of the subject parts.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in