2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd August 2014, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: After MSc Biotechnology Admission in Forensic Science

Yes you can get admission in M.Sc. Forensic Science & Criminology course after passing MSc Biotechnology offer by colleges situated in India .

M.Sc. Forensic Science & Criminology Eligibility
You have to passed B.Sc. degree under any registered University with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology, B.Pharm., BDS or Applied Science subjects with 50% or above marks from a well recognized university

Institutes Offering M.Sc. - Forensic Science
Chhattisgarh University - Master of Science in Forensic Science and Criminology
Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya - Master of Science in Forensic Science
Gujarat University - Master of Science - Forensic Science
Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science - Master of Science in Forensic Science
Nimbus School of Technology and Management, Lucknow - Master Of Science in (Criminology), (Forensic Science), (IPR)
Osmania University, Hyderabad - Master of Science in Forensic Science
Sharda University - School of Allied Health Sciences - Bachelor of Forensic Sciences
Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot - Master of Science In Forensic Medicine
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra - Master of Science in Forensic Science
20th March 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to join the M.Sc. Forensic Science & Criminology course after After MSc Biotechnology? Please tell me can I am eligible for this or not? Also provide me List of universities/institutes offer M.Sc. Courses in Forensic Sciences?
20th March 2015, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator

You are asking for the Admission in Forensic Science after MSc Biotechnology. Yes you can get admission in M.Sc. Forensic Science & Criminology course after passing MSc Biotechnology offer by colleges situated in India.

Here I am providing you the basic eligibility required for the M.Sc. Forensic Science & Criminology Eligibility. This is as follows:

M.Sc. Forensic Science & Criminology Eligibility

The applicant can join graduation in forensic science (B.Sc. Forensic Science). In order to take up a masters course in forensic science you need to be a graduate preferably with a first division in Physics, chemistry, zoology, botany, biochemistry, microbiology, B.pharm, BDS or applied science.

List of universities/institutes offer M.Sc. Courses in Forensic Sciences. These include:

Punjabi University, Patiala
Amity Institute of Behavioral & Health Allied Science, Noida:
Department of Criminology and Forensic Science, Sagar University, Madhya Pradesh
University of Chennai, Chennai
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, (UP)
Forensic House, Mylapore, Chennai
Physics, Chemistry or Applied Science or MBBS, BDS, and B.Pharm.
Department of Criminology and Forensic Science, Karnataka University
Department of Forensic Science, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra, U.P
This University offers an M.Sc. in Forensic Science.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
This institute offers Criminology as a specialization course with Masters in Social Work programs.
Department of Anthropology, University of Delhi
Department of Anthropology, University of Pune, Maharashtra
Osmanaia University, Hyderabad: The University offers an (MSc) in Forensic Science.
National institute of criminology and forensic science, Delhi
University, Delhi.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in