Go Back   2018 2019 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

Thread Tools
Old 10th November 2014, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 36,100
Default Re: After First year B.Tech. I eligible to change college

Yeah you can change college but you can apply only in same university means Gargi College is affiliated to DU so you have to apply for the college which is affiliated to DU.

You can apply in the following colleges-

Acharya Narendra Dev College
Atma Ram Sanatan Dharam College
Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences
Bhim Rao Ambedkar College
Daulat Ram College
Deen Dayal Updahyay College
Hans Raj College
Indraprastha College for Women
Institute of Home Economics
Kalindi College
Kamla Nehru College
Keshav Mahavidyalaya
Lady Irwin College
Lady Shri Ram College
Maharaja Agrasen College
Maitryi College
Mata Sundri College for Women
Miranda House
Motilal Nehru College
P.G.D.A.V College
Rajdhani College
Ram Lal Anand College
Ramanujan College
Shivaji College
Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College for Women
Sri Aurobindo College
Sri Aurobindo College (Evening)
Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women
Sri Venkateswara College
Swami Shraddhanand College
Vivekanand College
Zakir Husain Delhi College
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in


Thread Tools Search this Thread

All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3