2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd July 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

After CA CPT

Hello sir I have given CA CPT in 2014 so would you please tell me what is the next step for me…… what can I do after CA CPT??
22nd July 2015, 01:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: After CA CPT

Good, you have clear CA CPT Exam now you can register for the IPCC exam. This is the second level exam in the CA course. But, it is important for you to complete the graduation course for attending the IPCC exam.

Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) is a unique feature of the entire theoretical education of the Chartered Accountancy curriculum which is the supportive and complementary practical training.

Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) Eligibility
Applicants who have passed CPT and HSC may join the IPCC Course or ATC Course.

Simultaneously, Applicants will also register for practical training depending upon whether he/she is opting for ATC or IPCC.

Applicants who were already registered for erstwhile Intermediate Examination or of PE-II or Professional Competence Examination cum articleship shall be eligible for enrolment/conversion to IPCC subject to complying with relevant conditions.

An applicant who has already passed Entrance Examination or Foundation Examination or PE-1 will be eligible for enrolment to IPCC subject to complying with relevant conditions.

Fee details :
CA IPCC
Both Groups Rs. 1600
Single Group Rs. 1000

Subjects in IPCC Group I:
Paper – 1 : Accounting (100 marks)
Paper – 2 : Business Laws, Ethics and Communication (100 marks)
Business Law (30 marks)
Company Law (30 marks)
Ethics (20 marks)
Communication (20 marks)

Paper – 3 : Cost Accounting and Financial Management (100 marks)
Costing (50 marks)
Financial Management (50 marks)
Paper – 4 : Taxation
Income Tax (50 marks)
Service Tax (25 marks)
Vat (25 marks)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in