2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd August 2014, 12:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: After BA Eligibile For Bank Exams

Yes definitely after completing the Bachelors in Arts you are eligible for the Bank Exams .

Here I am providing the detailed information regarding the Bank Exam Eligibility Criteria which you are looking for .

Eligibility for Clerk Posts
Agelimit: 20 – 28 years (+5yrs for sc/st, +3yrs for obc, +10yrs for disabled)
Aspirants Should have completed graduation (any degree)
Aspirants must have Proficiency (able to read/write/write) in the official language of the state that you applied for, is required.
Aspirants Must have studied computer science/ IT as subject in high school/ college.

If not, then Aspirants need to posses atleast a certificate/ diploma in computer operations/ language from an institute.

Eligibility for PO Jobs
Agelimit for PO: 20 – 30 years (relaxation in max. age is same just like in clerk)
Aspirants must be a degree graduate (any discipline)
19th December 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Hey buddy I have accomplished bachelor of arts now I want to apply for Bank Exams so would you tell me that am I eligible for bank exams
19th December 2015, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

As you said you have done B.A. so, After B.A you are able to fight bank exam

You can take exam of IBPS PO Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria should be -
Applicant must have completed their Graduation Degree from any recognized university or institution.
Participants also required their mark sheet numbers while they submit IBPS PO online form .
Age limit – candidate must have age between 20- 30 years
Nationality should be :–
Citizen of Indian
Citizen of Nepal
Citizen of Bhutan
A Tibetan refugee
Candidate can also apply who Migrated Peoplesfrom Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in