2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th September 2014, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: After B.Tech Computers Procedure To Become CBI Officer

Applicants who wish to join the CBI must write the Union Public Service Commission Examination.

Those applicants who have completed their graduation with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to appear for this exam.

Applicants who are applying for the UPSC examination must be citizens of India.

Applicants must be atleast 20 years at the time of applying. SC/ST/OBC Applicants must be atleast 30 years when they apply.

Applicants who are appearing for the UPSC examination must be well informed on current matters.

Written test comprises of essay writing, comprehension, précis writing and vocabulary, it is important that the Applicants have a good knowledge in English.

Applicants who qualify in the written test will be later called for a Physical Test and Interview.
18th February 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, can I apply for CBI officer post after completing graduation n in b.Tech computer science? Can any one tell me after B.Tech Computer what procedure to become CBI offiecer is?
18th February 2016, 06:14 PM
Super Moderator

Yes after B.Tech in computer science you can go for CBI officer post. For this CBI job candidates want to qualify entrance exam to become CBI officer.

To become a CBI officer you have to appear the exams conducted by UPSC. It is called the Combined Graduate Level Examination.

This exam is held once a year for the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police in Central Bureau of Investigation.

Eligibility:
Candidates have graduation with 50 per cent marks

The application forms and other particulars are published in the Employment News in the month of October.

The Scheme of the Examination will be conducted in three Tiers.
Written Examination
Main Written Examination
Personality Test /Interview
Skill Test

Candidates may apply for CBI officer post after visiting UPSC site when the notification announced.
20th February 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Hii Friends , I have Completed B. Tech in Computer Programme , Now Will you please Give me Information Procedure To Become CBI Officer ?
20th February 2016, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

Friend I want to tell you that To Become a CBI Officer you Have to Appear the Exams Conducted by UPSC.

It is called the Combined Graduate Level Examination.

This Exam is Held once a year for the Post of Sub-Inspectors of Police in Central Bureau of Investigation.

Eligibility Criterion:

Candidates must have Passed their Graduation Degree in any Discipline with 50 per cent marks from Recognized University .

Age of the Candidate Should not Exceed 25 years .

The Scheme of the Examination will be Conducted in three Tiers.

They are Written Examination, which is a Objective Multiple Choice Type, Main Written Examination which is also Objective Multiple Choice Type and Personality Test /Interview or Skill Test.

Candidates opting for post of Sub-Inspector in CPOs will have to undergo Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ Medical Examination at any convenient time after declaration of result of Tier I.

The Duration of Tier 1 is Two Hours.

The Areas of Assessment Include :
General Intelligence
Reasoning,
General Awareness,
Numerical Ability
English Comprehension

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in