2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th December 2014, 12:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: After B.Pharmacy Eligible for M.Tech

To appear for M.Tech in IIT applicants have to appear in GATE exam .

After completion of B.Pharmacy you are eligible for GATE exam.

Validity of GATE Scores has now been increased from 2 years to 3 years.

GATE exam Eligibility

Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy (Post - Diploma / Post-B.Sc / 4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programs.

Master's degree holders in any branch of Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.

Candidates in the final year of the Four-year Bachelor's degree program in science (B.S.) (Post-Diploma/4 years after 10+2).

Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four year Integrated Master's degree program or (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering / Technology.

Candidates in the final year of Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.S. - M.S. Program.

Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five year Integrated Master's degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering / Technology.

Candidates with qualification obtained through examination conducted by professional AMIE by IE (I), AMICE (I) by ICE (I) as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.

Important Dates

GATE Online Application Processing system(GOAPS) Website Opens : Enrolment, Application Filling, Application Submission 1st September 2014(00:00 Hrs)
Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website 20th October 2014(23:59 Hrs)
Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login 21st November 2014
Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for Printing 17th December 2014
GATE 2015 Online Examination
Forenoon : 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Afternoon : 2:00PM to 5:00 PM 31st January, 1st, 7th, 8th and 14th February 2015
Announcement of Results on the Online Application website 12th March 2015
9th January 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, tell me that after successfully completion of B.pahrmacy I am eligible for M.Tech? Can apply get admission in M.Tech program after B.Pharmacy?
9th January 2016, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

Yes you can apply for admission I M.Tech program after B.Phrmacay. tou can select M.Tech in pharmacy.

Most of university admission is based on Combined Entrance Examination for admission to 2-Year M.Tech Programme in pharmacy. Candidates should possess B.Pharma and Dairy Technology or Master’s degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent in Life sciences, Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, and Physiology.

M.Tech with 4 semesters offered by various universities in india. One of the M.Tech course providers is

M.Tech 2015 admission brochure at IITM

You can contact for admission in IITM:

The Chairman
M.Tech. Admission Committee
GATE Office
IIT Madras
Chennai 600036.
Telephone: (044) 2257 8200 / 8208
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M.Tech 2015 admission brochure at IITM.pdf (1.49 MB, 69 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in