2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th November 2015, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Afm mba

Will you please give here syllabus for Financial Accounting For Managers subject of MBA course of SBIT ?
17th November 2015, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Afm mba

As you want I am here giving you syllabus for Financial Accounting for Managers subject of MBA course of SBIT.

Syllabus : Financial Accounting for Managers subject

Course Contents

Unit I: Introduction to Finance, Accounting as an information system, Accounting principles, conventions and concepts, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Balance sheet and related concepts, the profit and loss account and related concepts, Users of accounting statements. An overview of Accounting Standards (AS) in India

Unit II: Accounting Cycle, Measurement of business income and financial position: Constructing corporate financial statements i.e. Journal, Ledger, Trial Balance, Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Cash flow statement, Provision affecting preparation, presentation & analysis of Audit reports & Director’s reports

Unit III: Accounting for Tangible & Intangible Assets: Fixed Assets and Depreciation Accounting, Inventory Valuation, Valuation of Goodwill.

Unit IV: Financial Analysis ‐ Concepts and objectives. Tools of Financial Analysis‐ ratio analysis, common size financial statements, trend analysis, fund flow and cash flow statement. Recent trends in financial accounting: inflation accounting, introduction to human resources accounting.

SBIT : AFM MBA Syllabus

Here is the attachment.

Address:
Shri Balwant Institute of Technology
Palra, Haryana 131001
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBIT AFM MBA Syllabus.pdf (1.48 MB, 684 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in