2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th October 2014, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AFCAT Exam Admit Card

AFCAT is stands for Air Force Common Admission Test, after passing this exam a candidate can become a Indian Air Force officer. This exam is conducted in February and August month. Mostly the exam is conducted on Sunday.

Now I want to tell you that AFCAT Exam date has been gone, so now you cant be able to get admit card, but here I want to tell you about process of getting admit card of AFCAT.

For getting AFCAT Exam Admit Card firstly you will have to go on official site of AFCAT.
You have to click on the AFCAT Admit Card link.
Then you have to enter your personal information such as name and token number etc.
After entering that you have to click on the submit button and then you can take a print out of your admit card.

Now I going to tell you that if you don’t recieve your AFCAT admit card because of any problem, then you have to contact on the phone number of the AFCAT CELL, and then they will provide you the examination center and then you can appeared for the examination along with the identity proof and the process given by them.

Here following is the screen shot of the page from where you can download the admit card

Good luck
1st May 2015, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

AFCAT Exam Admit Card

I have applied for the Air force common Admission Test exam to join Air Force so please tell me when will be the admit card of this exam can be downloaded, give me the tentative dates of download of the admit card of Air force common Admission Test?

Tags
admit card

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in